'Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II' Gets Release Date
Summit Entertainment has let Twihards know when they can watch the last installment of "Twilight" film series. The studio has officially announced on Tuesday, August 3 that "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" is set to unspool in the U.S. on November 16, 2012.
"The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I", meanwhile, has been previously slated to come out in theaters across the nation on November 18, 2011. This means fans should wait a year before knowing the fate of their favorite characters in the final movie.
Serving as the last chapter of "Twilight" film franchise, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" is planned to be shot this fall in Louisiana and Vancouver with Bill Condon on board to direct those two parts. All main cast, including Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner, have signed to reprise their respective roles in both movies.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift