'Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II' Gets Release Date
Summit Entertainment has let Twihards know when they can watch the last installment of "Twilight" film series. The studio has officially announced on Tuesday, August 3 that "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" is set to unspool in the U.S. on November 16, 2012.
"The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I", meanwhile, has been previously slated to come out in theaters across the nation on November 18, 2011. This means fans should wait a year before knowing the fate of their favorite characters in the final movie.
Serving as the last chapter of "Twilight" film franchise, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" is planned to be shot this fall in Louisiana and Vancouver with Bill Condon on board to direct those two parts. All main cast, including Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner, have signed to reprise their respective roles in both movies.
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video