'Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II' Gets Release Date
Summit Entertainment has let Twihards know when they can watch the last installment of "Twilight" film series. The studio has officially announced on Tuesday, August 3 that "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" is set to unspool in the U.S. on November 16, 2012.
"The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I", meanwhile, has been previously slated to come out in theaters across the nation on November 18, 2011. This means fans should wait a year before knowing the fate of their favorite characters in the final movie.
Serving as the last chapter of "Twilight" film franchise, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" is planned to be shot this fall in Louisiana and Vancouver with Bill Condon on board to direct those two parts. All main cast, including Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner, have signed to reprise their respective roles in both movies.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!