'Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II' Gets Release Date
Summit Entertainment has let Twihards know when they can watch the last installment of "Twilight" film series. The studio has officially announced on Tuesday, August 3 that "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" is set to unspool in the U.S. on November 16, 2012.
"The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I", meanwhile, has been previously slated to come out in theaters across the nation on November 18, 2011. This means fans should wait a year before knowing the fate of their favorite characters in the final movie.
Serving as the last chapter of "Twilight" film franchise, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" is planned to be shot this fall in Louisiana and Vancouver with Bill Condon on board to direct those two parts. All main cast, including Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner, have signed to reprise their respective roles in both movies.
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer