Laurence Fishburne Is 'Very Hurt' Over Daughter Montana's Sex Tape
While Laurence Fishburne has not responded on his daughter Montana Fishburne's racy new career path, the 18-year-old beauty herself revealed what her father thinks about her decision to star in a porno flick. Montana recently told TMZ that the legendary actor is "very hurt".
"[My dad] is very upset. I heard that he's mad at me but I haven't spoken to him yet," Montana admitted. Still, she believes that she could patch things up between her and her dad, telling the site, "I feel pretty confident that I can work things out with him."
"I think he wants to support me in everything I do, and though he sees this now as a negative, I believe in time he will view it as a positive," Montana further said. Montana also claimed she and her father have always had a good relationship and occasionally have a chat, up until the whole porn thing. She confessed that she never gave Laurence a heads-up on the porno news.
Montana has starred in the sex tape, which will be released in August by Vivid Entertainment, in a bid to break into Hollywood. On her controversial decision, Montana reasoned, "I've watched how successful Kim Kardashian became and I think a lot of it was due to the release of her sex tape."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart