Laurence Fishburne Is 'Very Hurt' Over Daughter Montana's Sex Tape
While Laurence Fishburne has not responded on his daughter Montana Fishburne's racy new career path, the 18-year-old beauty herself revealed what her father thinks about her decision to star in a porno flick. Montana recently told TMZ that the legendary actor is "very hurt".
"[My dad] is very upset. I heard that he's mad at me but I haven't spoken to him yet," Montana admitted. Still, she believes that she could patch things up between her and her dad, telling the site, "I feel pretty confident that I can work things out with him."
"I think he wants to support me in everything I do, and though he sees this now as a negative, I believe in time he will view it as a positive," Montana further said. Montana also claimed she and her father have always had a good relationship and occasionally have a chat, up until the whole porn thing. She confessed that she never gave Laurence a heads-up on the porno news.
Montana has starred in the sex tape, which will be released in August by Vivid Entertainment, in a bid to break into Hollywood. On her controversial decision, Montana reasoned, "I've watched how successful Kim Kardashian became and I think a lot of it was due to the release of her sex tape."
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa