Laurence Fishburne Is 'Very Hurt' Over Daughter Montana's Sex Tape
While Laurence Fishburne has not responded on his daughter Montana Fishburne's racy new career path, the 18-year-old beauty herself revealed what her father thinks about her decision to star in a porno flick. Montana recently told TMZ that the legendary actor is "very hurt".
"[My dad] is very upset. I heard that he's mad at me but I haven't spoken to him yet," Montana admitted. Still, she believes that she could patch things up between her and her dad, telling the site, "I feel pretty confident that I can work things out with him."
"I think he wants to support me in everything I do, and though he sees this now as a negative, I believe in time he will view it as a positive," Montana further said. Montana also claimed she and her father have always had a good relationship and occasionally have a chat, up until the whole porn thing. She confessed that she never gave Laurence a heads-up on the porno news.
Montana has starred in the sex tape, which will be released in August by Vivid Entertainment, in a bid to break into Hollywood. On her controversial decision, Montana reasoned, "I've watched how successful Kim Kardashian became and I think a lot of it was due to the release of her sex tape."
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special