'Leverage' Clip Gives the First Look of Nate's Father
It is time for "Leverage" fans to get to know the man who shaped Nathan Ford to be a good mastermind for his team. Jimmy Ford, Nate's father, will finally be presented on the show in person through "Brothers & Sisters" actor Tom Skerritt. The first look of him as the older but equally scheming Ford has been teased in a clip for the upcoming episode.
So far in the show's three seasons, Nate's father has only been told in stories. Nate once recalled his childhood experience with his dad at McRory's Pub in the second season episode called "The Bottle Job". It is known that his dad works as numbers runner in South Boston.
In the upcoming episode called "The Three-Card Monte Job", the team's investigation reveals an unlikely foe behind the scheme when innocent small businessmen are blackmailed into committing crimes. Nathan greets his father as the person behind their case. The episode airs Sunday, August 8.
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now