'Leverage' Clip Gives the First Look of Nate's Father
It is time for "Leverage" fans to get to know the man who shaped Nathan Ford to be a good mastermind for his team. Jimmy Ford, Nate's father, will finally be presented on the show in person through "Brothers & Sisters" actor Tom Skerritt. The first look of him as the older but equally scheming Ford has been teased in a clip for the upcoming episode.
So far in the show's three seasons, Nate's father has only been told in stories. Nate once recalled his childhood experience with his dad at McRory's Pub in the second season episode called "The Bottle Job". It is known that his dad works as numbers runner in South Boston.
In the upcoming episode called "The Three-Card Monte Job", the team's investigation reveals an unlikely foe behind the scheme when innocent small businessmen are blackmailed into committing crimes. Nathan greets his father as the person behind their case. The episode airs Sunday, August 8.
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip