'Leverage' Clip Gives the First Look of Nate's Father
It is time for "Leverage" fans to get to know the man who shaped Nathan Ford to be a good mastermind for his team. Jimmy Ford, Nate's father, will finally be presented on the show in person through "Brothers & Sisters" actor Tom Skerritt. The first look of him as the older but equally scheming Ford has been teased in a clip for the upcoming episode.
So far in the show's three seasons, Nate's father has only been told in stories. Nate once recalled his childhood experience with his dad at McRory's Pub in the second season episode called "The Bottle Job". It is known that his dad works as numbers runner in South Boston.
In the upcoming episode called "The Three-Card Monte Job", the team's investigation reveals an unlikely foe behind the scheme when innocent small businessmen are blackmailed into committing crimes. Nathan greets his father as the person behind their case. The episode airs Sunday, August 8.
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship