'Leverage' Clip Gives the First Look of Nate's Father
It is time for "Leverage" fans to get to know the man who shaped Nathan Ford to be a good mastermind for his team. Jimmy Ford, Nate's father, will finally be presented on the show in person through "Brothers & Sisters" actor Tom Skerritt. The first look of him as the older but equally scheming Ford has been teased in a clip for the upcoming episode.
So far in the show's three seasons, Nate's father has only been told in stories. Nate once recalled his childhood experience with his dad at McRory's Pub in the second season episode called "The Bottle Job". It is known that his dad works as numbers runner in South Boston.
In the upcoming episode called "The Three-Card Monte Job", the team's investigation reveals an unlikely foe behind the scheme when innocent small businessmen are blackmailed into committing crimes. Nathan greets his father as the person behind their case. The episode airs Sunday, August 8.
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party