'Bachelorette' Star Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez Made First Public Outing
"The Bachelorette" star Ali Fedotowsky was spotted making her first public outing with now fiance Roberto Martinez in Los Angeles on Monday, August 2. The couple, who got engaged on the finale of the show, showed that they are so much in love as they couldn't wipe smile off their faces and Roberto never let go his arm from Ali's shoulder.
Ali and Roberto, who drove in a same car, were swamped by fans and paparazzi who wanted to take pictures of the two. Ali stepped out in a bright coat, a lovely head-craft and matching heels, while 26-year-old Roberto donned a white T-shirt paired with darker blazer and jeans.
Ali became engaged to insurance agent Roberto after choosing him over landscaper Chris Lambton. On the season finale of "The Bachelorette", Roberto got down on bended knee and told Ali, "I want to make you smile. I want to make sure you wake up every morning for the rest of your life knowing that you're so, so loved. Share your life with me. Be my wife. Will you marry me?"
Ali, who got emotional by the proposal, immediately replied, "Yes!", while Roberto slipped a dazzling Neil Lane diamond ring onto her finger and hugged her. Even before Roberto asked her hand in marriage, Ali admitted, "I am in love with Roberto. The love I have for him is so strong, I couldn't possibly be wrong. I don't know what I did in this life to deserve his love."
More The Bachelorette News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly