'Bachelorette' Star Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez Made First Public Outing
"The Bachelorette" star Ali Fedotowsky was spotted making her first public outing with now fiance Roberto Martinez in Los Angeles on Monday, August 2. The couple, who got engaged on the finale of the show, showed that they are so much in love as they couldn't wipe smile off their faces and Roberto never let go his arm from Ali's shoulder.
Ali and Roberto, who drove in a same car, were swamped by fans and paparazzi who wanted to take pictures of the two. Ali stepped out in a bright coat, a lovely head-craft and matching heels, while 26-year-old Roberto donned a white T-shirt paired with darker blazer and jeans.
Ali became engaged to insurance agent Roberto after choosing him over landscaper Chris Lambton. On the season finale of "The Bachelorette", Roberto got down on bended knee and told Ali, "I want to make you smile. I want to make sure you wake up every morning for the rest of your life knowing that you're so, so loved. Share your life with me. Be my wife. Will you marry me?"
Ali, who got emotional by the proposal, immediately replied, "Yes!", while Roberto slipped a dazzling Neil Lane diamond ring onto her finger and hugged her. Even before Roberto asked her hand in marriage, Ali admitted, "I am in love with Roberto. The love I have for him is so strong, I couldn't possibly be wrong. I don't know what I did in this life to deserve his love."
More The Bachelorette News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift