It's Official, Justin Bieber's Biopic to Come Out in 3-D for Valentine's Day Weekend
Justin Bieber and his team are apparently serious about the pop star's debut in movie industry. Following reports that the "Eenie Meenie" hitmaker will portray himself in a movie, it has been officially announced that the biopic is going to be made in eye-popping 3-D.
"Next Valentine's we r coming with a major 3D Movie telling the story with an Oscar winning director and also filmin the tour at MSG in NYC!!" so reads the statement posted on Bieber's Twitter. Further report mentions that "An Inconvenient Truth" helmer Davis Guggenheim is in negotiations to direct the upcoming film which is set to be released in the U.S. on February 11, 2011.
Bieber's manager Scooter Braun and Island Def Jam chairman L.A. Reid will produce the untitled Justin Bieber biopic which will include recorded segments from the 16-year-old singer's current tour and other crucial Bieber moments of his short but very wealthy existence.
"This is so sick!! Gonna come out in theatre's Worldwide Valentine's 2011!!! I'm taking this thing worldwide thanks to u all!! Hyped!! the story the songs the concert. Can u imagine how big my man [bodyguard] @kennyhamilton 's forehead will b on a movie screen. Lol. Sorry kenny. Luv yah," Bieber additionally tweets.
Justin Bieber shot to stardom after he posted his performance on YouTube. The Canadian boy's life was then captured by cameras for a TV special called "The Diary of Justin Bieber" which was aired on MTV, but he has never got a chance to star in feature film.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake