It's Official, Justin Bieber's Biopic to Come Out in 3-D for Valentine's Day Weekend
Justin Bieber and his team are apparently serious about the pop star's debut in movie industry. Following reports that the "Eenie Meenie" hitmaker will portray himself in a movie, it has been officially announced that the biopic is going to be made in eye-popping 3-D.
"Next Valentine's we r coming with a major 3D Movie telling the story with an Oscar winning director and also filmin the tour at MSG in NYC!!" so reads the statement posted on Bieber's Twitter. Further report mentions that "An Inconvenient Truth" helmer Davis Guggenheim is in negotiations to direct the upcoming film which is set to be released in the U.S. on February 11, 2011.
Bieber's manager Scooter Braun and Island Def Jam chairman L.A. Reid will produce the untitled Justin Bieber biopic which will include recorded segments from the 16-year-old singer's current tour and other crucial Bieber moments of his short but very wealthy existence.
"This is so sick!! Gonna come out in theatre's Worldwide Valentine's 2011!!! I'm taking this thing worldwide thanks to u all!! Hyped!! the story the songs the concert. Can u imagine how big my man [bodyguard] @kennyhamilton 's forehead will b on a movie screen. Lol. Sorry kenny. Luv yah," Bieber additionally tweets.
Justin Bieber shot to stardom after he posted his performance on YouTube. The Canadian boy's life was then captured by cameras for a TV special called "The Diary of Justin Bieber" which was aired on MTV, but he has never got a chance to star in feature film.
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!
- Watch Analeigh Tipton and Sofia Black D'Elia Battle Worm Flu Epidemic in 'Viral' Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Reportedly Pregnant Again With Ex Scott Disick's Baby
- 'Wayward Pines' 2.07 Preview: I Won't Surrender
- Get the Details of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Mid-Nuptial Agreement