Olivia Wilde Has Filmed Nude Scene for 'Cowboys and Aliens'
"Cowboys and Aliens" could be one of the most anticipated movies by fanboys in next summer. As if the footage shown at Comic Con was not teasing enough, the film will present another jaw-dropping sequence as Olivia Wilde has bared all for a scene in the movie.
Adam Beach who plays Harrison Ford's henchman Nat Colorado in the film has dished on the filming process, telling Jam "We just finished shooting Olivia Wilde naked in front of a bonfire in front of 500 Apache warriors." He additionally gushes, "That was beautiful. You won't get to see what I saw, but you'll get a glimpse."
Asked about her nude scene, Wilde confirmed it, saying "Did Adam Beach talk to you? Adam Beach is the best. Last night, we did a scene where I'm naked in front of a group of couple hundred Apache. Pretty amazing, pretty interesting."
Set in Silver City, Arizona, "Cowboys and Aliens" revolves around a mysterious gunslinger who is caught up in an Old West battle between the Apache and Western settlers that is interrupted by an alien invasion. The cowboys and Indians then team up to form a resistance against the aliens.
Daniel Craig takes the lead role after Robert Downey Jr., who was initially set for the part, left the project due to scheduling conflicts. Sam Rockwell, Noah Ringer and more are additionally cast in the action fantasy movie, which is directed by Jon Favreau. The film is projected for July 29, 2011 release in the U.S.
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?
- Justin Bieber Sprains His Ankle After Basketball Game, Tells Fans Not to Worry