OneRepublic's Ryan Tedder Welcomes Baby Boy
OneRepublic's frontman Ryan Tedder is officially a first time dad. Tedder, the man behind Leona Lewis' "Bleeding Love" and Beyonce Knowles' "Halo" hits, welcomed his son with wife Genevieve on Monday afternoon, August 2, E! Online reported.
The tot wasn't actually scheduled to be out until August 8. While Tedder's rep has not yet released details about the newly-born baby boy including his name, a source told the site, "Mom and baby are doing well and the couple is very happy."
Tedder seemed ready for fatherhood as he recently claimed he has studied parenting books prior to his son's arrival. He stated, "I've done my homework. So hopefully I can handle it." Tedder could also turn for advice to his bandmate guitarist Zach Filkins and his wife Lindsay, who recently became parents to little Leighton Zachary.
Filkins, however, believed that Tedder will be a great dad. He said, "It's funny, you never know how you're going to be as a dad until it really happens. But, with Ryan, I feel he has everything it takes to be a great dad. He has nothing to worry about. He's going to be extremely informed."
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation