OneRepublic's Ryan Tedder Welcomes Baby Boy
OneRepublic's frontman Ryan Tedder is officially a first time dad. Tedder, the man behind Leona Lewis' "Bleeding Love" and Beyonce Knowles' "Halo" hits, welcomed his son with wife Genevieve on Monday afternoon, August 2, E! Online reported.
The tot wasn't actually scheduled to be out until August 8. While Tedder's rep has not yet released details about the newly-born baby boy including his name, a source told the site, "Mom and baby are doing well and the couple is very happy."
Tedder seemed ready for fatherhood as he recently claimed he has studied parenting books prior to his son's arrival. He stated, "I've done my homework. So hopefully I can handle it." Tedder could also turn for advice to his bandmate guitarist Zach Filkins and his wife Lindsay, who recently became parents to little Leighton Zachary.
Filkins, however, believed that Tedder will be a great dad. He said, "It's funny, you never know how you're going to be as a dad until it really happens. But, with Ryan, I feel he has everything it takes to be a great dad. He has nothing to worry about. He's going to be extremely informed."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers