OneRepublic's Ryan Tedder Welcomes Baby Boy
OneRepublic's frontman Ryan Tedder is officially a first time dad. Tedder, the man behind Leona Lewis' "Bleeding Love" and Beyonce Knowles' "Halo" hits, welcomed his son with wife Genevieve on Monday afternoon, August 2, E! Online reported.
The tot wasn't actually scheduled to be out until August 8. While Tedder's rep has not yet released details about the newly-born baby boy including his name, a source told the site, "Mom and baby are doing well and the couple is very happy."
Tedder seemed ready for fatherhood as he recently claimed he has studied parenting books prior to his son's arrival. He stated, "I've done my homework. So hopefully I can handle it." Tedder could also turn for advice to his bandmate guitarist Zach Filkins and his wife Lindsay, who recently became parents to little Leighton Zachary.
Filkins, however, believed that Tedder will be a great dad. He said, "It's funny, you never know how you're going to be as a dad until it really happens. But, with Ryan, I feel he has everything it takes to be a great dad. He has nothing to worry about. He's going to be extremely informed."
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video
- Ryan Murphy Shares New 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Clue
- Topless Kylie Jenner Smokes Cigarette in Throwback Photo
- 'Preacher' 2.02 Sneak Peeks: Jesse Confronts the Saint of Killers
- Artist of the Week: Selena Gomez
- Fighting Over Karrueche? Chris Brown's Crew Allegedly Confronts Migos at BET Awards After-Party
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer