OneRepublic's Ryan Tedder Welcomes Baby Boy
OneRepublic's frontman Ryan Tedder is officially a first time dad. Tedder, the man behind Leona Lewis' "Bleeding Love" and Beyonce Knowles' "Halo" hits, welcomed his son with wife Genevieve on Monday afternoon, August 2, E! Online reported.
The tot wasn't actually scheduled to be out until August 8. While Tedder's rep has not yet released details about the newly-born baby boy including his name, a source told the site, "Mom and baby are doing well and the couple is very happy."
Tedder seemed ready for fatherhood as he recently claimed he has studied parenting books prior to his son's arrival. He stated, "I've done my homework. So hopefully I can handle it." Tedder could also turn for advice to his bandmate guitarist Zach Filkins and his wife Lindsay, who recently became parents to little Leighton Zachary.
Filkins, however, believed that Tedder will be a great dad. He said, "It's funny, you never know how you're going to be as a dad until it really happens. But, with Ryan, I feel he has everything it takes to be a great dad. He has nothing to worry about. He's going to be extremely informed."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance