Trailer of 'Oprah Winfrey Show' Farewell Season
Oprah Winfrey is prepared to say goodbye to "The Oprah Winfrey Show" which has been running for 25 years. Debuting on September 13 will be the "farewell season" which trailer sees Oprah hosting the show and interacting with people of every kind over the years.
Oprah opening her very first episode on September 8, 1986 kicked off the trailer. "One of the biggest things I've learned over the years is that people want to be heard," she says in the trailer. "Every human being, no matter what age, no matter how old we get is looking for the same thing. What everybody want is to know."
Oprah announced last year that she was ending her talk show to begin a new chapter in her life. She is concentrating to build Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN) which is a joint ownership between Harpo Studio and Discovery Communications. OWN will start airing on January 2011, offering innovative programming which aim is to help its viewers with healthier lifestyle and more informed lives.
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'