Trailer of 'Oprah Winfrey Show' Farewell Season
Oprah Winfrey is prepared to say goodbye to "The Oprah Winfrey Show" which has been running for 25 years. Debuting on September 13 will be the "farewell season" which trailer sees Oprah hosting the show and interacting with people of every kind over the years.
Oprah opening her very first episode on September 8, 1986 kicked off the trailer. "One of the biggest things I've learned over the years is that people want to be heard," she says in the trailer. "Every human being, no matter what age, no matter how old we get is looking for the same thing. What everybody want is to know."
Oprah announced last year that she was ending her talk show to begin a new chapter in her life. She is concentrating to build Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN) which is a joint ownership between Harpo Studio and Discovery Communications. OWN will start airing on January 2011, offering innovative programming which aim is to help its viewers with healthier lifestyle and more informed lives.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Possible Reconciliation With Christina
- Chance The Rapper and Jeremih Featured on Taylor Bennett's 'Grown Up Fairy Tales'
- Uh-Oh! 'The Vampire Diaries' Poised to Bring Back This Ultimate Villain
- Report: Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Moving to Australia Next Year
- Selena Gomez Goes Braless in Sexy New Pics
- Patrick Stewart Is Done Playing Professor X in 'X-Men' Franchise
- Jamie Foxx Dumps Katie Holmes Over Her Scientology Drama
- Mahershala Ali and Wife Welcome Baby Girl