'After the Final Rose': Chris L. Ready to Move On, Ali and Roberto to Wed in Summer
Ali Fedotowsky appeared before host Chris Harrison in "The Bachelorette: After the Final Rose" special with a huge bling on her finger. In the bonus hour after the finale which revealed that Ali let go of Chris Lambton and picked Roberto Martinez, Harrison reunited the bachelorette and the guy she dumped as well as the guy she would marry.
Those who expect drama and tears would not find it in this one. First of all, Ali talked about Frank Neuschaefer who disappointed her by leaving toward the end of the show. She regretted the fact that he could not confront her. Rumor has it, Frank who told Ali that he realized he was still in love with his ex, is still happy with his choice.
Then Chris was brought in and given a chance to express his feeling about his final date being cut short because Ali could not have him in the final rose ceremony. "I know if we went on that date, we would have had a great time," Chris said. "That's the thing about love, you can't control it. She ended up with two great guys in the end and she loved one more than the other. You can't force it. You can't force love."
Asked whether he's still in love with Ali, Chris dodged the question by saying, "I'm ready to find my soul mate, I'm ready to find that perfect person." Ali entered and they hugged like old friends. A clip of them while finding the rainbow in Tahiti was played before Chris told Ali, "I'm so happy you found love." He even called Roberto "a great guy".
Before Robert was allowed on the stage, Harrison reminded Ali that she said she didn't believe love at the first sight. Ali laughed when remembering the first impression rose he gave for Roberto, saying she never thought of dating a guy like Roberto, let alone engaged to him.
But Roberto did not think like Ali. "I looked at her the first night and it was like a train hit me," he said. "I tell her all the time, I can't believe we met on a TV show." The beaming couple is moving in together in San Diego, California where Roberto would rebuild his insurance business. When asked about the wedding, Ali stated "summer" and added, "We don't want to rush into things."
Harrison wrapped the one-hour special by announcing it to Ali and Roberto that they are whisked away by helicopter for an all-expense paid vacation to Catalina Island, California.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie