'Bachelorette' Ali's Final Choice Is Roberto
Ali Fedotowsky has made her choice on "The Bachelorette" finale. The guy she chose is none other than Roberto Martinez who has obviously made Ali smitten from day one with his good looks. Roberto was the also guy who won the first impression rose and was called the first during rose ceremony twice.
This meant Chris Lambton who was in the final two got his heart broken. "You're one of the best men I've ever been able to meet in my whole life. And I think that even if two people really enjoy hanging out, I don't know if that necessarily means that it's supposed to be. Do you understand what I'm saying? I'm in love with somebody else," Ali told Chris before sending him home. Chris took it like a man with no tears and no hard feelings although he said, "It really hurts."
Ali had told Roberto before that he was the "perfect" man but he did not know whether she would choose him. He too was having a dilemma whether or not he should propose to Ali because he wanted to make sure that she is "the one". In the final rose ceremony, Roberto found out that he was the only guy there with Ali smiling at the end of the walk. They talked about growing old together and he got down to one knee. Ali said "yes" and the music played.
In an interview with Ryan Seacrest before the finale aired, Ali said, "I just want people to understand that my decision at the end came from such a real place and it wasn't because of the show and it wasn't to make anyone happy but me and what I thought was right. I think it was a good decision, a great decision, I'm so happy."
More The Bachelorette News
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown