Released From Jail, Lindsay Lohan Heads to Rehab Facility
Lindsay Lohan has been released from the Century Regional Detention Center in Lynwood, California at 1:35 A.M. on Monday, August 2, after serving only 13 days from her 90-day jail sentence, Radar Online reported. The 24-year-old troubled star traded her orange jail jumpsuit for civilian clothing as she headed for treatment at UCLA Medical Center.
Lindsay managed to elude dozens of camera crews outside in an unmarked van. On Lindsay's unnoticeable release, Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore told Los Angeles Times, "The court order specified that certain named people would pick her up. It's our understanding she went directly to a treatment center."
Lindsay is ordered to complete 90-day in the rehab facility. People reported that while in the rehab, Lindsay won't be free to come and go as she pleases. Moreover, if she violates her probation, she will be thrown back in jail. And once Lindsay completes her three-month rehab stint, she will be subject to random drug and alcohol testing until August 2011, when her probation term ends.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women