Released From Jail, Lindsay Lohan Heads to Rehab Facility
Lindsay Lohan has been released from the Century Regional Detention Center in Lynwood, California at 1:35 A.M. on Monday, August 2, after serving only 13 days from her 90-day jail sentence, Radar Online reported. The 24-year-old troubled star traded her orange jail jumpsuit for civilian clothing as she headed for treatment at UCLA Medical Center.
Lindsay managed to elude dozens of camera crews outside in an unmarked van. On Lindsay's unnoticeable release, Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore told Los Angeles Times, "The court order specified that certain named people would pick her up. It's our understanding she went directly to a treatment center."
Lindsay is ordered to complete 90-day in the rehab facility. People reported that while in the rehab, Lindsay won't be free to come and go as she pleases. Moreover, if she violates her probation, she will be thrown back in jail. And once Lindsay completes her three-month rehab stint, she will be subject to random drug and alcohol testing until August 2011, when her probation term ends.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences