Released From Jail, Lindsay Lohan Heads to Rehab Facility
Lindsay Lohan has been released from the Century Regional Detention Center in Lynwood, California at 1:35 A.M. on Monday, August 2, after serving only 13 days from her 90-day jail sentence, Radar Online reported. The 24-year-old troubled star traded her orange jail jumpsuit for civilian clothing as she headed for treatment at UCLA Medical Center.
Lindsay managed to elude dozens of camera crews outside in an unmarked van. On Lindsay's unnoticeable release, Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore told Los Angeles Times, "The court order specified that certain named people would pick her up. It's our understanding she went directly to a treatment center."
Lindsay is ordered to complete 90-day in the rehab facility. People reported that while in the rehab, Lindsay won't be free to come and go as she pleases. Moreover, if she violates her probation, she will be thrown back in jail. And once Lindsay completes her three-month rehab stint, she will be subject to random drug and alcohol testing until August 2011, when her probation term ends.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now