Released From Jail, Lindsay Lohan Heads to Rehab Facility
Lindsay Lohan has been released from the Century Regional Detention Center in Lynwood, California at 1:35 A.M. on Monday, August 2, after serving only 13 days from her 90-day jail sentence, Radar Online reported. The 24-year-old troubled star traded her orange jail jumpsuit for civilian clothing as she headed for treatment at UCLA Medical Center.
Lindsay managed to elude dozens of camera crews outside in an unmarked van. On Lindsay's unnoticeable release, Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore told Los Angeles Times, "The court order specified that certain named people would pick her up. It's our understanding she went directly to a treatment center."
Lindsay is ordered to complete 90-day in the rehab facility. People reported that while in the rehab, Lindsay won't be free to come and go as she pleases. Moreover, if she violates her probation, she will be thrown back in jail. And once Lindsay completes her three-month rehab stint, she will be subject to random drug and alcohol testing until August 2011, when her probation term ends.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie