Released From Jail, Lindsay Lohan Heads to Rehab Facility
Lindsay Lohan has been released from the Century Regional Detention Center in Lynwood, California at 1:35 A.M. on Monday, August 2, after serving only 13 days from her 90-day jail sentence, Radar Online reported. The 24-year-old troubled star traded her orange jail jumpsuit for civilian clothing as she headed for treatment at UCLA Medical Center.
Lindsay managed to elude dozens of camera crews outside in an unmarked van. On Lindsay's unnoticeable release, Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore told Los Angeles Times, "The court order specified that certain named people would pick her up. It's our understanding she went directly to a treatment center."
Lindsay is ordered to complete 90-day in the rehab facility. People reported that while in the rehab, Lindsay won't be free to come and go as she pleases. Moreover, if she violates her probation, she will be thrown back in jail. And once Lindsay completes her three-month rehab stint, she will be subject to random drug and alcohol testing until August 2011, when her probation term ends.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones