Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis Film Smooching Scene for 'Friends with Benefits'
Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis are playing a pair in "Friends with Benefits (2012)" and they have been spotted getting closer on-screen. The two were snapped filming a romantic sequence for the movie on Saturday, July 31 inside New York City's Grand Central Station, Just Jared reports.
Standing on a stairway, the two were captured on cameras drawing their faces closer to each other's before Timberlake landed a kiss on Kunis' lips. They were later seen walking away from the spot by holding hands.
"Friends with Benefits" which is directed by Will Gluck revolves around a headhunter and a magazine editor who agree to sleep together with no strings attached. Things get complicated when the guy falls for the girl, who's dating someone else.
Woody Harrelson, Emma Stone, Jenna Elfman and Andy Samberg also support the cast ensemble of the romantic comedy. Screen Gems has not set an exact release date for the movie.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group