Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis Film Smooching Scene for 'Friends with Benefits'
Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis are playing a pair in "Friends with Benefits (2012)" and they have been spotted getting closer on-screen. The two were snapped filming a romantic sequence for the movie on Saturday, July 31 inside New York City's Grand Central Station, Just Jared reports.
Standing on a stairway, the two were captured on cameras drawing their faces closer to each other's before Timberlake landed a kiss on Kunis' lips. They were later seen walking away from the spot by holding hands.
"Friends with Benefits" which is directed by Will Gluck revolves around a headhunter and a magazine editor who agree to sleep together with no strings attached. Things get complicated when the guy falls for the girl, who's dating someone else.
Woody Harrelson, Emma Stone, Jenna Elfman and Andy Samberg also support the cast ensemble of the romantic comedy. Screen Gems has not set an exact release date for the movie.
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer