Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis Film Smooching Scene for 'Friends with Benefits'
Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis are playing a pair in "Friends with Benefits (2012)" and they have been spotted getting closer on-screen. The two were snapped filming a romantic sequence for the movie on Saturday, July 31 inside New York City's Grand Central Station, Just Jared reports.
Standing on a stairway, the two were captured on cameras drawing their faces closer to each other's before Timberlake landed a kiss on Kunis' lips. They were later seen walking away from the spot by holding hands.
"Friends with Benefits" which is directed by Will Gluck revolves around a headhunter and a magazine editor who agree to sleep together with no strings attached. Things get complicated when the guy falls for the girl, who's dating someone else.
Woody Harrelson, Emma Stone, Jenna Elfman and Andy Samberg also support the cast ensemble of the romantic comedy. Screen Gems has not set an exact release date for the movie.
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards