Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis Film Smooching Scene for 'Friends with Benefits'
Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis are playing a pair in "Friends with Benefits (2012)" and they have been spotted getting closer on-screen. The two were snapped filming a romantic sequence for the movie on Saturday, July 31 inside New York City's Grand Central Station, Just Jared reports.
Standing on a stairway, the two were captured on cameras drawing their faces closer to each other's before Timberlake landed a kiss on Kunis' lips. They were later seen walking away from the spot by holding hands.
"Friends with Benefits" which is directed by Will Gluck revolves around a headhunter and a magazine editor who agree to sleep together with no strings attached. Things get complicated when the guy falls for the girl, who's dating someone else.
Woody Harrelson, Emma Stone, Jenna Elfman and Andy Samberg also support the cast ensemble of the romantic comedy. Screen Gems has not set an exact release date for the movie.
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- The Next 'X-Men' Sequel May Be Directed by Simon Kinberg
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors