Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis Film Smooching Scene for 'Friends with Benefits'
Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis are playing a pair in "Friends with Benefits (2012)" and they have been spotted getting closer on-screen. The two were snapped filming a romantic sequence for the movie on Saturday, July 31 inside New York City's Grand Central Station, Just Jared reports.
Standing on a stairway, the two were captured on cameras drawing their faces closer to each other's before Timberlake landed a kiss on Kunis' lips. They were later seen walking away from the spot by holding hands.
"Friends with Benefits" which is directed by Will Gluck revolves around a headhunter and a magazine editor who agree to sleep together with no strings attached. Things get complicated when the guy falls for the girl, who's dating someone else.
Woody Harrelson, Emma Stone, Jenna Elfman and Andy Samberg also support the cast ensemble of the romantic comedy. Screen Gems has not set an exact release date for the movie.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special