New 'Last Exorcism' Trailer Sheds Light on the Story
A new trailer for "The Last Exorcism" has been outed for preview. Though shorter than a previously released trailer, the new video manages to explain more about the storyline through its creepy scenes and disturbing footage.
Told in faux documentary style, the film follows a Reverend named Cotton Marcus who is contacted by Louis Sweetzer to exorcise a demon from his daughter Nell. Agreeing to take on one last exorcism, he allows a film crew to capture his exploits.
But upon arriving at the already blood-drenched family farm, it is soon clear that nothing could have prepared him for the true evil he encounters there. Now, too late to turn back, Reverend Marcus' own beliefs are shaken to the core when he and his crew must find a way to save Nell - and themselves - before it is too late.
"The Last Exorcism" stars Ashley Bell as the possessed girl and Louis Herthum as her father. Patrick Fabian is additionally cast to portray Cotton Marcus. Eli Roth produces it but it is Daniel Stamm who serves as director. The horror thriller is going to open wide in U.S. cinemas on August 27.
New Trailer for 'The Last Exorcism'
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift