New 'Last Exorcism' Trailer Sheds Light on the Story
A new trailer for "The Last Exorcism" has been outed for preview. Though shorter than a previously released trailer, the new video manages to explain more about the storyline through its creepy scenes and disturbing footage.
Told in faux documentary style, the film follows a Reverend named Cotton Marcus who is contacted by Louis Sweetzer to exorcise a demon from his daughter Nell. Agreeing to take on one last exorcism, he allows a film crew to capture his exploits.
But upon arriving at the already blood-drenched family farm, it is soon clear that nothing could have prepared him for the true evil he encounters there. Now, too late to turn back, Reverend Marcus' own beliefs are shaken to the core when he and his crew must find a way to save Nell - and themselves - before it is too late.
"The Last Exorcism" stars Ashley Bell as the possessed girl and Louis Herthum as her father. Patrick Fabian is additionally cast to portray Cotton Marcus. Eli Roth produces it but it is Daniel Stamm who serves as director. The horror thriller is going to open wide in U.S. cinemas on August 27.
New Trailer for 'The Last Exorcism'
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?