New 'Last Exorcism' Trailer Sheds Light on the Story
A new trailer for "The Last Exorcism" has been outed for preview. Though shorter than a previously released trailer, the new video manages to explain more about the storyline through its creepy scenes and disturbing footage.
Told in faux documentary style, the film follows a Reverend named Cotton Marcus who is contacted by Louis Sweetzer to exorcise a demon from his daughter Nell. Agreeing to take on one last exorcism, he allows a film crew to capture his exploits.
But upon arriving at the already blood-drenched family farm, it is soon clear that nothing could have prepared him for the true evil he encounters there. Now, too late to turn back, Reverend Marcus' own beliefs are shaken to the core when he and his crew must find a way to save Nell - and themselves - before it is too late.
"The Last Exorcism" stars Ashley Bell as the possessed girl and Louis Herthum as her father. Patrick Fabian is additionally cast to portray Cotton Marcus. Eli Roth produces it but it is Daniel Stamm who serves as director. The horror thriller is going to open wide in U.S. cinemas on August 27.
New Trailer for 'The Last Exorcism'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Corinne Can't Have 'a Normal Relationship', Nick Picks Top Three
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards