Cheryl Cole and Derek Hough Step Out for a Movie Date
Cheryl Cole and "Dancing with the Stars" pro Derek Hough have fueled speculation that they really are an item. The Girls Aloud star and Derek were spotted catching a movie at the Pacific Theaters in Culver City, California on Sunday afternoon, August 1.
During the movie date, Cheryl donned a white T-shirt bearing the slogan "Awesome", black harem-style trousers and a matching hat. Derek, in the meantime, opted a white T-shirt, a black jacket and jeans as he and Cheryl watched Angelina Jolie's new film "Salt".
Cheryl is currently enjoying a vacation in Los Angeles. She and Derek become close when Cheryl was treated at a hospital for malaria. Derek has spoken out that he blamed himself for Cheryl's health scare since he took her to Africa, where she contracted malaria from a mosquito.
Additionally, a friend said as quoted by the Sunday Mirror, "Derek blames himself for Cheryl getting the malaria and was terrified she was going to die. She has become so important to him, he couldn't imagine his life without her."
More Cheryl Cole News
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface
- See Jason Momoa and Amber Heard Together for the First Time in 'Aquaman' Set Photo
- Heidi Klum Gets Back Together With Vito Schnabel After His Cheating Scandal
- Katy Perry Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Flashes Her Underwear on Stage
- Eddie Vedder Delivers Emotional Tribute to Chris Cornell at Amsterdam Show
- Camilla Recalls 'Horrid' Time After Prince Charles Affair Was Revealed
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Sails to No. 1 at Box Office, 'Baywatch' Sinks
- Jealous Ryan Seacrest May Drop 'American Idol' Over Katy Perry's $25 Million Paycheck