Cheryl Cole and Derek Hough Step Out for a Movie Date
Cheryl Cole and "Dancing with the Stars" pro Derek Hough have fueled speculation that they really are an item. The Girls Aloud star and Derek were spotted catching a movie at the Pacific Theaters in Culver City, California on Sunday afternoon, August 1.
During the movie date, Cheryl donned a white T-shirt bearing the slogan "Awesome", black harem-style trousers and a matching hat. Derek, in the meantime, opted a white T-shirt, a black jacket and jeans as he and Cheryl watched Angelina Jolie's new film "Salt".
Cheryl is currently enjoying a vacation in Los Angeles. She and Derek become close when Cheryl was treated at a hospital for malaria. Derek has spoken out that he blamed himself for Cheryl's health scare since he took her to Africa, where she contracted malaria from a mosquito.
Additionally, a friend said as quoted by the Sunday Mirror, "Derek blames himself for Cheryl getting the malaria and was terrified she was going to die. She has become so important to him, he couldn't imagine his life without her."
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper