Cheryl Cole and Derek Hough Step Out for a Movie Date
Cheryl Cole and "Dancing with the Stars" pro Derek Hough have fueled speculation that they really are an item. The Girls Aloud star and Derek were spotted catching a movie at the Pacific Theaters in Culver City, California on Sunday afternoon, August 1.
During the movie date, Cheryl donned a white T-shirt bearing the slogan "Awesome", black harem-style trousers and a matching hat. Derek, in the meantime, opted a white T-shirt, a black jacket and jeans as he and Cheryl watched Angelina Jolie's new film "Salt".
Cheryl is currently enjoying a vacation in Los Angeles. She and Derek become close when Cheryl was treated at a hospital for malaria. Derek has spoken out that he blamed himself for Cheryl's health scare since he took her to Africa, where she contracted malaria from a mosquito.
Additionally, a friend said as quoted by the Sunday Mirror, "Derek blames himself for Cheryl getting the malaria and was terrified she was going to die. She has become so important to him, he couldn't imagine his life without her."
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board