Cheryl Cole and Derek Hough Step Out for a Movie Date
Cheryl Cole and "Dancing with the Stars" pro Derek Hough have fueled speculation that they really are an item. The Girls Aloud star and Derek were spotted catching a movie at the Pacific Theaters in Culver City, California on Sunday afternoon, August 1.
During the movie date, Cheryl donned a white T-shirt bearing the slogan "Awesome", black harem-style trousers and a matching hat. Derek, in the meantime, opted a white T-shirt, a black jacket and jeans as he and Cheryl watched Angelina Jolie's new film "Salt".
Cheryl is currently enjoying a vacation in Los Angeles. She and Derek become close when Cheryl was treated at a hospital for malaria. Derek has spoken out that he blamed himself for Cheryl's health scare since he took her to Africa, where she contracted malaria from a mosquito.
Additionally, a friend said as quoted by the Sunday Mirror, "Derek blames himself for Cheryl getting the malaria and was terrified she was going to die. She has become so important to him, he couldn't imagine his life without her."
More Cheryl Cole News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding