Cheryl Cole and Derek Hough Step Out for a Movie Date
Cheryl Cole and "Dancing with the Stars" pro Derek Hough have fueled speculation that they really are an item. The Girls Aloud star and Derek were spotted catching a movie at the Pacific Theaters in Culver City, California on Sunday afternoon, August 1.
During the movie date, Cheryl donned a white T-shirt bearing the slogan "Awesome", black harem-style trousers and a matching hat. Derek, in the meantime, opted a white T-shirt, a black jacket and jeans as he and Cheryl watched Angelina Jolie's new film "Salt".
Cheryl is currently enjoying a vacation in Los Angeles. She and Derek become close when Cheryl was treated at a hospital for malaria. Derek has spoken out that he blamed himself for Cheryl's health scare since he took her to Africa, where she contracted malaria from a mosquito.
Additionally, a friend said as quoted by the Sunday Mirror, "Derek blames himself for Cheryl getting the malaria and was terrified she was going to die. She has become so important to him, he couldn't imagine his life without her."
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia