New On-Set Photos of Madonna's 'W.E.' With Abbie Cornish
Madonna is on board her directing duty for "W.E." and the star has been spotted on the set in Paris, France. On Sunday, August 1, the former wife of Guy Ritchie performed her tasks wearing a black leather jacket matched with a scarf and pants. To be more comfortable, she wore a hat and a pair of white sneakers.
Cast member who was seen involved on the filming that day was Abbie Cornish. Sporting a black ensemble, the actress covered herself in sunglasses before the camera rolled. She was captured alongside another female star.
"W.E.", which marks Madonna's second directorial stint, is a film about the affair between King Edward VIII and Wallis Simpson that led to the British royal abdicating from the throne to marry his divorcee lover. The biopic is supported by James D'Arcy, Oscar Isaac and many others on the cast ensemble and has a script written by Madonna as well as Alex Keshishian. No release date is set for the movie yet.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars