New On-Set Photos of Madonna's 'W.E.' With Abbie Cornish
Madonna is on board her directing duty for "W.E." and the star has been spotted on the set in Paris, France. On Sunday, August 1, the former wife of Guy Ritchie performed her tasks wearing a black leather jacket matched with a scarf and pants. To be more comfortable, she wore a hat and a pair of white sneakers.
Cast member who was seen involved on the filming that day was Abbie Cornish. Sporting a black ensemble, the actress covered herself in sunglasses before the camera rolled. She was captured alongside another female star.
"W.E.", which marks Madonna's second directorial stint, is a film about the affair between King Edward VIII and Wallis Simpson that led to the British royal abdicating from the throne to marry his divorcee lover. The biopic is supported by James D'Arcy, Oscar Isaac and many others on the cast ensemble and has a script written by Madonna as well as Alex Keshishian. No release date is set for the movie yet.
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer