New On-Set Photos of Madonna's 'W.E.' With Abbie Cornish
Madonna is on board her directing duty for "W.E." and the star has been spotted on the set in Paris, France. On Sunday, August 1, the former wife of Guy Ritchie performed her tasks wearing a black leather jacket matched with a scarf and pants. To be more comfortable, she wore a hat and a pair of white sneakers.
Cast member who was seen involved on the filming that day was Abbie Cornish. Sporting a black ensemble, the actress covered herself in sunglasses before the camera rolled. She was captured alongside another female star.
"W.E.", which marks Madonna's second directorial stint, is a film about the affair between King Edward VIII and Wallis Simpson that led to the British royal abdicating from the throne to marry his divorcee lover. The biopic is supported by James D'Arcy, Oscar Isaac and many others on the cast ensemble and has a script written by Madonna as well as Alex Keshishian. No release date is set for the movie yet.
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'Looking to Buy a Place' in America
- Iggy Azalea Responds to Odell Beckham Jr. Dating Rumors: I Don't Even Know Him
- Will Kourtney Kardashian's New Boy Toy Younes Bendjima Replace Scott Disick on 'KUWTK'?
- Listen to Sia's Powerful Anthem 'To Be Human' From 'Wonder Woman' Soundtrack
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Vampire Nicki Minaj Sexily Licks Bella Hadid's Neck at AmfAR Gala in Cannes