New On-Set Photos of Madonna's 'W.E.' With Abbie Cornish
Madonna is on board her directing duty for "W.E." and the star has been spotted on the set in Paris, France. On Sunday, August 1, the former wife of Guy Ritchie performed her tasks wearing a black leather jacket matched with a scarf and pants. To be more comfortable, she wore a hat and a pair of white sneakers.
Cast member who was seen involved on the filming that day was Abbie Cornish. Sporting a black ensemble, the actress covered herself in sunglasses before the camera rolled. She was captured alongside another female star.
"W.E.", which marks Madonna's second directorial stint, is a film about the affair between King Edward VIII and Wallis Simpson that led to the British royal abdicating from the throne to marry his divorcee lover. The biopic is supported by James D'Arcy, Oscar Isaac and many others on the cast ensemble and has a script written by Madonna as well as Alex Keshishian. No release date is set for the movie yet.
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single