New On-Set Photos of Madonna's 'W.E.' With Abbie Cornish
Madonna is on board her directing duty for "W.E." and the star has been spotted on the set in Paris, France. On Sunday, August 1, the former wife of Guy Ritchie performed her tasks wearing a black leather jacket matched with a scarf and pants. To be more comfortable, she wore a hat and a pair of white sneakers.
Cast member who was seen involved on the filming that day was Abbie Cornish. Sporting a black ensemble, the actress covered herself in sunglasses before the camera rolled. She was captured alongside another female star.
"W.E.", which marks Madonna's second directorial stint, is a film about the affair between King Edward VIII and Wallis Simpson that led to the British royal abdicating from the throne to marry his divorcee lover. The biopic is supported by James D'Arcy, Oscar Isaac and many others on the cast ensemble and has a script written by Madonna as well as Alex Keshishian. No release date is set for the movie yet.
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song