Oksana Grigorieva to Be Deposed in Child Custody Battle Against Mel Gibson
Oksana Grigorieva will be under oath when she is deposed in a child custody battle with troubled actor Mel Gibson, TMZ reported. Sources told the site that Oksana and her attorneys will meet with Mel's attorneys.
Now that Oksana will take the oath, the situation could be tricky for her. Although the primary focus will be custody of the Russian singer and Mel's illegitimate daughter Lucia, the topic of tapes featuring Mel launching racist insults, threats, profane tirades aimed at Oksana will most likely come up.
Oksana, however, could refuse to discuss about the recordings and the sale of the tapes as she could invoke her Fifth Amendment rights and deny to talk about that subject. Both Oksana and her lawyer haven't given any comment yet about her being deposed.
Oksana Grigorieva and Mel Gibson have become embroiled in the bitter court fight over recent weeks as they attempt to thrash out custody arrangements for Lucia. While Oksana accused Mel of assault, the "Braveheart" actor alleged his ex-girlfriend has tried to bribe him for cash in exchange for the audio recordings.
In a recent interview with Radar Online, Oksana said, "I think Mel is basically trivializing domestic violence and this is very, very sad and it's very unfair. All the tapes that you hear on the internet, all of the voicemails, the phone calls, all of them (were) recorded that one night, because I was in fear for my life that night. I really didn't think I was gonna make it. I feel like I'm being victimized all over again."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?