'Deathly Hallows': New Photo Shows Harry Potter in Grimmauld Place
A new picture from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" has come out on French magazine Gallimard and Universal Harry Potter has a scan of it. The image gives a look at Harry Potter who holds his wand and walks through a dark, decorated building which is believed to be Grimmauld Place.
Number 12, Grimmauld Place is Sirius Black's ancestral home which Harry inherits after his godfather dies. In the upcoming film, the house becomes a sanctuary for Harry, Ron, and Hermione while hiding from Voldemort.
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" begins as the three buddies set out on their perilous mission to track down and destroy the secret to Voldemort's immortality and destruction - the Horcruxes - without the guidance of their professors or the protection of Professor Dumbledore. In the meantime, Harry is drawing ever closer to the ultimate battle with Voldemort.
This last chapter of "Harry Potter" film franchise is split into two parts, with "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" due for November 19 release in both U.S. and U.K. and "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" slated to be premiered on July 15, 2011. David Yates serves behind the lens for both movies, which will get 3-D treatment.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier