'Deathly Hallows': New Photo Shows Harry Potter in Grimmauld Place
A new picture from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" has come out on French magazine Gallimard and Universal Harry Potter has a scan of it. The image gives a look at Harry Potter who holds his wand and walks through a dark, decorated building which is believed to be Grimmauld Place.
Number 12, Grimmauld Place is Sirius Black's ancestral home which Harry inherits after his godfather dies. In the upcoming film, the house becomes a sanctuary for Harry, Ron, and Hermione while hiding from Voldemort.
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" begins as the three buddies set out on their perilous mission to track down and destroy the secret to Voldemort's immortality and destruction - the Horcruxes - without the guidance of their professors or the protection of Professor Dumbledore. In the meantime, Harry is drawing ever closer to the ultimate battle with Voldemort.
This last chapter of "Harry Potter" film franchise is split into two parts, with "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" due for November 19 release in both U.S. and U.K. and "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" slated to be premiered on July 15, 2011. David Yates serves behind the lens for both movies, which will get 3-D treatment.
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana