'Deathly Hallows': New Photo Shows Harry Potter in Grimmauld Place
A new picture from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" has come out on French magazine Gallimard and Universal Harry Potter has a scan of it. The image gives a look at Harry Potter who holds his wand and walks through a dark, decorated building which is believed to be Grimmauld Place.
Number 12, Grimmauld Place is Sirius Black's ancestral home which Harry inherits after his godfather dies. In the upcoming film, the house becomes a sanctuary for Harry, Ron, and Hermione while hiding from Voldemort.
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" begins as the three buddies set out on their perilous mission to track down and destroy the secret to Voldemort's immortality and destruction - the Horcruxes - without the guidance of their professors or the protection of Professor Dumbledore. In the meantime, Harry is drawing ever closer to the ultimate battle with Voldemort.
This last chapter of "Harry Potter" film franchise is split into two parts, with "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" due for November 19 release in both U.S. and U.K. and "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" slated to be premiered on July 15, 2011. David Yates serves behind the lens for both movies, which will get 3-D treatment.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video