'Deathly Hallows': New Photo Shows Harry Potter in Grimmauld Place
A new picture from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" has come out on French magazine Gallimard and Universal Harry Potter has a scan of it. The image gives a look at Harry Potter who holds his wand and walks through a dark, decorated building which is believed to be Grimmauld Place.
Number 12, Grimmauld Place is Sirius Black's ancestral home which Harry inherits after his godfather dies. In the upcoming film, the house becomes a sanctuary for Harry, Ron, and Hermione while hiding from Voldemort.
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" begins as the three buddies set out on their perilous mission to track down and destroy the secret to Voldemort's immortality and destruction - the Horcruxes - without the guidance of their professors or the protection of Professor Dumbledore. In the meantime, Harry is drawing ever closer to the ultimate battle with Voldemort.
This last chapter of "Harry Potter" film franchise is split into two parts, with "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" due for November 19 release in both U.S. and U.K. and "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" slated to be premiered on July 15, 2011. David Yates serves behind the lens for both movies, which will get 3-D treatment.
More Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia