James Van Der Beek and Girlfriend Are Married
Following in the footsteps of Chelsea Clinton, Alicia Keys and T.I., "Dawson's Creek" star James Van Der Beek and his pregnant girlfriend Kimberly Brook have tied the knot on Sunday, August 1. James announced the happy news on his Twitter page.
"The woman I love did me the honor of became my wife today... I look forward to earning her for the rest of my life," 33-year-old James tweeted. Prior to breaking the news, the "Mrs. Miracle" actor wrote in an earlier tweet, "Best day of my life so far... ."
James and business consultant Kimberly are currently expecting their first child together. The couple announced the baby news in April, less than a month after James reached a divorce settlement with his actress ex, Heather Ann McComb. James and Kimberly will welcome the tot this autumn.
The newlyweds, who first met in summer 2009, have previously announced that they're expecting a baby girl. Back in June, Kimberly told People, "We're so excited to announce we are expecting a girl! We are thinking and taking suggestions for names, but we have no idea (what to call her) right now."
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016