James Van Der Beek and Girlfriend Are Married
Following in the footsteps of Chelsea Clinton, Alicia Keys and T.I., "Dawson's Creek" star James Van Der Beek and his pregnant girlfriend Kimberly Brook have tied the knot on Sunday, August 1. James announced the happy news on his Twitter page.
"The woman I love did me the honor of became my wife today... I look forward to earning her for the rest of my life," 33-year-old James tweeted. Prior to breaking the news, the "Mrs. Miracle" actor wrote in an earlier tweet, "Best day of my life so far... ."
James and business consultant Kimberly are currently expecting their first child together. The couple announced the baby news in April, less than a month after James reached a divorce settlement with his actress ex, Heather Ann McComb. James and Kimberly will welcome the tot this autumn.
The newlyweds, who first met in summer 2009, have previously announced that they're expecting a baby girl. Back in June, Kimberly told People, "We're so excited to announce we are expecting a girl! We are thinking and taking suggestions for names, but we have no idea (what to call her) right now."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy