James Van Der Beek and Girlfriend Are Married
Following in the footsteps of Chelsea Clinton, Alicia Keys and T.I., "Dawson's Creek" star James Van Der Beek and his pregnant girlfriend Kimberly Brook have tied the knot on Sunday, August 1. James announced the happy news on his Twitter page.
"The woman I love did me the honor of became my wife today... I look forward to earning her for the rest of my life," 33-year-old James tweeted. Prior to breaking the news, the "Mrs. Miracle" actor wrote in an earlier tweet, "Best day of my life so far... ."
James and business consultant Kimberly are currently expecting their first child together. The couple announced the baby news in April, less than a month after James reached a divorce settlement with his actress ex, Heather Ann McComb. James and Kimberly will welcome the tot this autumn.
The newlyweds, who first met in summer 2009, have previously announced that they're expecting a baby girl. Back in June, Kimberly told People, "We're so excited to announce we are expecting a girl! We are thinking and taking suggestions for names, but we have no idea (what to call her) right now."
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- The Next 'X-Men' Sequel May Be Directed by Simon Kinberg
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors