Lil B of The Pack Releases Video for 'Pretty Boy'
Starting his career in rap scene by being one fourth of The Pack, Lil B is a step closer to being a solo act. A music video, which is simple in its concept, has been released in support of his song "Pretty Boy". Little is known about this song but the rapper is working on a mainstream album titled "Rain in England", and it's possible that "Pretty Boy" would be included in the set.
This is, however, not the first solo video that Lil B has made. He admitted to have released hundreds of songs and videos which are mostly freestyles. "Last time I checked on my iTunes, I have about 1,500 songs, including freestyles. I probably have about 800 freestyles right now," he said in an interview with MTV.
His album will be composed and produced solely by him. The rapper whose real name is Brendan McCartney is actually unsigned but he has created a fan base through his over-100 MySpace pages. "Rain in England", according to him, would be "best hip-hop album to come out in rap history." Another music video is being shot at Brett Ratner's house in Beverly Hills, but no details were given.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival