'Spider-Man' Reboot and 'Men in Black 3' Get Start Dates
Columbia Pictures reportedly has set shooting schedule for two of their upcoming movies, "Spider-Man" reboot and "Men in Black 3". According to Coming Soon, the new film about the web slinger will be filmed starting in December while the sci-fi will kick off production in September.
Additionally, the site has learned that third installment of "Men in Black" film franchise will be shot in New York City. As for the superhero film centering on Peter Parker, it is said to take principal photography in Los Angeles but it has not been known whether or not the movie will also be filmed in Big Apple.
The untitled Spider-Man reboot has Andrew Garfield as the titular character with Marc Webb on board to serve behind the lens. The film following Peter Parker as a teenager grappling with both contemporary human problems and amazing super-human crises is set for July 3, 2012 release in the U.S.
In the meantime, Will Smith has signed up to reprise his role as Agent Jay in "Men in Black 3". Tommy Lee Jones is also expected to return as Agent Kay, while Josh Brolin is tapped to play a younger version of Agent K. This Barry Sonnenfeld-directed comedy is slated to arrive across the nation on May 25, 2012.
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series