'True Blood' 3.08 Preview: More About Lafayette's Mom
In the episode "Night on the Sun", "True Blood" is shaping up toward the end of the season with Bill getting hungry for blood and Jason protecting his sister from him. Shaken and disillusioned, Sookie rethinks her relationship with Bill.
The episode is also centering on Lafayette's relationship with his mom, Ruby Jean, who comes to visit him by surprise. Played by Alfre Woodard, the character makes the impression that she is not well recovered from the mental hospital. "That was so much fun, because she's nuts and awful," Woodard said in an interview with TV Guide. "...I've shot three episodes already and there will be more."
Meanwhile, Sophie-Anne takes up a new residence as Russell plots his next move. Jessica and Bill reconcile; Jason throws down the gauntlet in hopes of saving Crystal; Sam tries to keep Tommy in check; Merlotte's gets a new waitress; Eric proves the depth of his allegiance to Russell. Sookie finds herself in a vulnerable position when Alcide needs to deal with a family emergency.
"Night on the Sun" airs Sunday, August 8 on HBO.
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip