'True Blood' 3.08 Preview: More About Lafayette's Mom
In the episode "Night on the Sun", "True Blood" is shaping up toward the end of the season with Bill getting hungry for blood and Jason protecting his sister from him. Shaken and disillusioned, Sookie rethinks her relationship with Bill.
The episode is also centering on Lafayette's relationship with his mom, Ruby Jean, who comes to visit him by surprise. Played by Alfre Woodard, the character makes the impression that she is not well recovered from the mental hospital. "That was so much fun, because she's nuts and awful," Woodard said in an interview with TV Guide. "...I've shot three episodes already and there will be more."
Meanwhile, Sophie-Anne takes up a new residence as Russell plots his next move. Jessica and Bill reconcile; Jason throws down the gauntlet in hopes of saving Crystal; Sam tries to keep Tommy in check; Merlotte's gets a new waitress; Eric proves the depth of his allegiance to Russell. Sookie finds herself in a vulnerable position when Alcide needs to deal with a family emergency.
"Night on the Sun" airs Sunday, August 8 on HBO.
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Have Been a Couple for 'a While,' and He 'Is Very Attentive' to Her
- Here's Why Chris Pratt Refuses to Take Selfies With Fans
- Faye Dunaway Feels 'Very Guilty' About Oscar Flub
- Lil Wayne Ends Idaho Show After Fan Throws Drink at Him - Watch the Footage
- Hailey Baldwin Risks Nip Slip as She Goes Braless on Instagram
- Aaron Hernandez's Male Prison Lover Is Allegedly Revealed, Lawyer Denies Gay Rumor
- Colin Firth Returns in Awesome First Trailer for 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'