Pictures of Chelsea Clinton and Marc Mezvinsky's Wedding Outed
Daughter of former U.S. President Bill Clinton, Chelsea Clinton, is officially a married woman. Chelsea and her longtime boyfriend Marc Mezvinsky have exchanged vows before hundreds of guests at the lavish Astor Courts estate in New York on Saturday evening, July 31, ET reported.
Wearing an elegant Vera Wang gown with tulle pleated diagonally on the bodice, Chelsea had her father Bill walking her down the aisle with Mezvinsky, in a black tuxedo, waiting at the altar. Current U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton opted a dark fuchsia dress made by Mr. Oscar de la Renta for her daughter's big day.
The Wall Street Journal reported that Fashion designer Vera was among the attendees, as well as actor Ted Danson and his actress wife Mary Steenburgen. According to the site no guest list has been made public. Meanwhile, paparazzi also produced little additional evidence of famous guests, including rumored attendees like Oprah Winfrey, Steven Spielberg and Barbara Streisand.
Chelsea Clinton's Wedding Photos:
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'