Pictures of Chelsea Clinton and Marc Mezvinsky's Wedding Outed
Daughter of former U.S. President Bill Clinton, Chelsea Clinton, is officially a married woman. Chelsea and her longtime boyfriend Marc Mezvinsky have exchanged vows before hundreds of guests at the lavish Astor Courts estate in New York on Saturday evening, July 31, ET reported.
Wearing an elegant Vera Wang gown with tulle pleated diagonally on the bodice, Chelsea had her father Bill walking her down the aisle with Mezvinsky, in a black tuxedo, waiting at the altar. Current U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton opted a dark fuchsia dress made by Mr. Oscar de la Renta for her daughter's big day.
The Wall Street Journal reported that Fashion designer Vera was among the attendees, as well as actor Ted Danson and his actress wife Mary Steenburgen. According to the site no guest list has been made public. Meanwhile, paparazzi also produced little additional evidence of famous guests, including rumored attendees like Oprah Winfrey, Steven Spielberg and Barbara Streisand.
Chelsea Clinton's Wedding Photos:
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13