Pictures of Chelsea Clinton and Marc Mezvinsky's Wedding Outed
Daughter of former U.S. President Bill Clinton, Chelsea Clinton, is officially a married woman. Chelsea and her longtime boyfriend Marc Mezvinsky have exchanged vows before hundreds of guests at the lavish Astor Courts estate in New York on Saturday evening, July 31, ET reported.
Wearing an elegant Vera Wang gown with tulle pleated diagonally on the bodice, Chelsea had her father Bill walking her down the aisle with Mezvinsky, in a black tuxedo, waiting at the altar. Current U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton opted a dark fuchsia dress made by Mr. Oscar de la Renta for her daughter's big day.
The Wall Street Journal reported that Fashion designer Vera was among the attendees, as well as actor Ted Danson and his actress wife Mary Steenburgen. According to the site no guest list has been made public. Meanwhile, paparazzi also produced little additional evidence of famous guests, including rumored attendees like Oprah Winfrey, Steven Spielberg and Barbara Streisand.
Chelsea Clinton's Wedding Photos:
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors