Pictures of Chelsea Clinton and Marc Mezvinsky's Wedding Outed
Daughter of former U.S. President Bill Clinton, Chelsea Clinton, is officially a married woman. Chelsea and her longtime boyfriend Marc Mezvinsky have exchanged vows before hundreds of guests at the lavish Astor Courts estate in New York on Saturday evening, July 31, ET reported.
Wearing an elegant Vera Wang gown with tulle pleated diagonally on the bodice, Chelsea had her father Bill walking her down the aisle with Mezvinsky, in a black tuxedo, waiting at the altar. Current U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton opted a dark fuchsia dress made by Mr. Oscar de la Renta for her daughter's big day.
The Wall Street Journal reported that Fashion designer Vera was among the attendees, as well as actor Ted Danson and his actress wife Mary Steenburgen. According to the site no guest list has been made public. Meanwhile, paparazzi also produced little additional evidence of famous guests, including rumored attendees like Oprah Winfrey, Steven Spielberg and Barbara Streisand.
Chelsea Clinton's Wedding Photos:
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?