Pictures of Chelsea Clinton and Marc Mezvinsky's Wedding Outed
Daughter of former U.S. President Bill Clinton, Chelsea Clinton, is officially a married woman. Chelsea and her longtime boyfriend Marc Mezvinsky have exchanged vows before hundreds of guests at the lavish Astor Courts estate in New York on Saturday evening, July 31, ET reported.
Wearing an elegant Vera Wang gown with tulle pleated diagonally on the bodice, Chelsea had her father Bill walking her down the aisle with Mezvinsky, in a black tuxedo, waiting at the altar. Current U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton opted a dark fuchsia dress made by Mr. Oscar de la Renta for her daughter's big day.
The Wall Street Journal reported that Fashion designer Vera was among the attendees, as well as actor Ted Danson and his actress wife Mary Steenburgen. According to the site no guest list has been made public. Meanwhile, paparazzi also produced little additional evidence of famous guests, including rumored attendees like Oprah Winfrey, Steven Spielberg and Barbara Streisand.
Chelsea Clinton's Wedding Photos:
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera