Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz's First Wedding Photo Revealed
"No One" hitmaker Alicia Keys is officially Mrs. Beatz. Keys and her rapper/producer fiance Swizz Beatz have swapped vows in a private ceremony held at a private home on the Mediterranean Sea on Saturday, July 31, People reported.
Keys, who is currently carrying her first baby with Beatz, looked stunning in a Grecian-inspired Vera Wang dress and a sparkling headband while carrying a bouquet of purple calla lilies. Beatz, in the meantime, donned a Tom Ford tuxedo and a black butterfly tie which matched his trousers. The happy couple's friend Dr. Deepak Chopra presided over the nuptials.
Beatz has shared his excitement now that he is a husband for Keys. The 31-year-old rapper/producers wrote on his Twitter page on Saturday, "Wowwwwwwwwww. It's a brand new day :) I feel like Nas and Diddy song :) love y'all and blessing!"
Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz announced their engagement and baby news on May 27. While it will be the first motherhood experience for Keys, Beatz has already had two children, Kasseem Jr. and Prince, from his previous relationship with artist Mashonda.
More Alicia Keys News
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande