Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz's First Wedding Photo Revealed
"No One" hitmaker Alicia Keys is officially Mrs. Beatz. Keys and her rapper/producer fiance Swizz Beatz have swapped vows in a private ceremony held at a private home on the Mediterranean Sea on Saturday, July 31, People reported.
Keys, who is currently carrying her first baby with Beatz, looked stunning in a Grecian-inspired Vera Wang dress and a sparkling headband while carrying a bouquet of purple calla lilies. Beatz, in the meantime, donned a Tom Ford tuxedo and a black butterfly tie which matched his trousers. The happy couple's friend Dr. Deepak Chopra presided over the nuptials.
Beatz has shared his excitement now that he is a husband for Keys. The 31-year-old rapper/producers wrote on his Twitter page on Saturday, "Wowwwwwwwwww. It's a brand new day :) I feel like Nas and Diddy song :) love y'all and blessing!"
Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz announced their engagement and baby news on May 27. While it will be the first motherhood experience for Keys, Beatz has already had two children, Kasseem Jr. and Prince, from his previous relationship with artist Mashonda.
More Alicia Keys News
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?