Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz's First Wedding Photo Revealed
"No One" hitmaker Alicia Keys is officially Mrs. Beatz. Keys and her rapper/producer fiance Swizz Beatz have swapped vows in a private ceremony held at a private home on the Mediterranean Sea on Saturday, July 31, People reported.
Keys, who is currently carrying her first baby with Beatz, looked stunning in a Grecian-inspired Vera Wang dress and a sparkling headband while carrying a bouquet of purple calla lilies. Beatz, in the meantime, donned a Tom Ford tuxedo and a black butterfly tie which matched his trousers. The happy couple's friend Dr. Deepak Chopra presided over the nuptials.
Beatz has shared his excitement now that he is a husband for Keys. The 31-year-old rapper/producers wrote on his Twitter page on Saturday, "Wowwwwwwwwww. It's a brand new day :) I feel like Nas and Diddy song :) love y'all and blessing!"
Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz announced their engagement and baby news on May 27. While it will be the first motherhood experience for Keys, Beatz has already had two children, Kasseem Jr. and Prince, from his previous relationship with artist Mashonda.
More Alicia Keys News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video