Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz's First Wedding Photo Revealed
"No One" hitmaker Alicia Keys is officially Mrs. Beatz. Keys and her rapper/producer fiance Swizz Beatz have swapped vows in a private ceremony held at a private home on the Mediterranean Sea on Saturday, July 31, People reported.
Keys, who is currently carrying her first baby with Beatz, looked stunning in a Grecian-inspired Vera Wang dress and a sparkling headband while carrying a bouquet of purple calla lilies. Beatz, in the meantime, donned a Tom Ford tuxedo and a black butterfly tie which matched his trousers. The happy couple's friend Dr. Deepak Chopra presided over the nuptials.
Beatz has shared his excitement now that he is a husband for Keys. The 31-year-old rapper/producers wrote on his Twitter page on Saturday, "Wowwwwwwwwww. It's a brand new day :) I feel like Nas and Diddy song :) love y'all and blessing!"
Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz announced their engagement and baby news on May 27. While it will be the first motherhood experience for Keys, Beatz has already had two children, Kasseem Jr. and Prince, from his previous relationship with artist Mashonda.
More Alicia Keys News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'