'Middle Men' Clip Delves Into Porn Business
With the release date approaching, "Middle Men" has clipped a scene from the movie and shared it for a quick look at the drama comedy. Giovanni Ribisi's unkempt Wayne Beering is having an argument with Gabriel Macht's Buck Dolby over payment over the internet and credit card for their newly-established porn business.
These two characters are actually not the centric character. Owen Wilson's Jack Harris has a faithful and loving wife, two beautiful children, and a successful career fixing companies. When an associate calls him about an opportunity to help turn around a business that has fallen into trouble, he decides to take the job. Little does he know, it is a decision that will change his life in ways he never expected.
Wayne and Buck are two genius but troubled men who have invented a way to sell adult entertainment over the internet. The plan was brilliant but the execution wasn't. They were making money hand-over-fist and losing it just as fast. Seeing the potential, Jack agrees to partner with Buck and Wayne, devising a way to bill the entertainment through a third party, taking the guilt out of the ultimate guilty pleasure.
"Middle Men" will be released in U.S. theaters on August 6. A red carpet premiere will be held in Los Angeles on Tuesday, August 3 at 4:30 P.M.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed