'Middle Men' Clip Delves Into Porn Business
With the release date approaching, "Middle Men" has clipped a scene from the movie and shared it for a quick look at the drama comedy. Giovanni Ribisi's unkempt Wayne Beering is having an argument with Gabriel Macht's Buck Dolby over payment over the internet and credit card for their newly-established porn business.
These two characters are actually not the centric character. Owen Wilson's Jack Harris has a faithful and loving wife, two beautiful children, and a successful career fixing companies. When an associate calls him about an opportunity to help turn around a business that has fallen into trouble, he decides to take the job. Little does he know, it is a decision that will change his life in ways he never expected.
Wayne and Buck are two genius but troubled men who have invented a way to sell adult entertainment over the internet. The plan was brilliant but the execution wasn't. They were making money hand-over-fist and losing it just as fast. Seeing the potential, Jack agrees to partner with Buck and Wayne, devising a way to bill the entertainment through a third party, taking the guilt out of the ultimate guilty pleasure.
"Middle Men" will be released in U.S. theaters on August 6. A red carpet premiere will be held in Los Angeles on Tuesday, August 3 at 4:30 P.M.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri