Trailer of 'Catfish', the Film People Have Been Buzzing About
The first trailer to "Catfish" has been released, generating more curiosity than answering some questions. For a fact, the film which is labeled "documentary" is the one film that critics were raving about at the Sundance Film Festival. However, it is also the film that people who have watched would not spoil for the sake of the element of surprise.
Basically, filmmakers Ariel Schulman and Henry Joost sensed a story unfolding as they began to film the life of Ariel's brother, Nev, in 2007. They had no idea that their project would lead to the most exhilarating and unsettling months of their lives. "A reality thriller that is a shocking product of our times", "Catfish" is a riveting story of love, deception and grace within a labyrinth of online intrigue.
The trailer released by Apple made viewers believe that it is an ordinary story of boy meets girl via online and then decide to hook up one day at first. However, the story goes more complicated along the way, something which JoBlo described, "The final forty minutes of the film will take you on an emotional roller-coaster ride that you won't be able to shake for days."
Since the buzz at Sundance, the film had been distributed once in February but Brett Ratner and Universal's Rogue Pictures have decided to release it wider in U.S. on September 17.
More Catfish News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!