Trailer of 'Catfish', the Film People Have Been Buzzing About
The first trailer to "Catfish" has been released, generating more curiosity than answering some questions. For a fact, the film which is labeled "documentary" is the one film that critics were raving about at the Sundance Film Festival. However, it is also the film that people who have watched would not spoil for the sake of the element of surprise.
Basically, filmmakers Ariel Schulman and Henry Joost sensed a story unfolding as they began to film the life of Ariel's brother, Nev, in 2007. They had no idea that their project would lead to the most exhilarating and unsettling months of their lives. "A reality thriller that is a shocking product of our times", "Catfish" is a riveting story of love, deception and grace within a labyrinth of online intrigue.
The trailer released by Apple made viewers believe that it is an ordinary story of boy meets girl via online and then decide to hook up one day at first. However, the story goes more complicated along the way, something which JoBlo described, "The final forty minutes of the film will take you on an emotional roller-coaster ride that you won't be able to shake for days."
Since the buzz at Sundance, the film had been distributed once in February but Brett Ratner and Universal's Rogue Pictures have decided to release it wider in U.S. on September 17.
More Catfish News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group