Lady Antebellum Debut New Version of 'I Run to You' Music Video
Already releasing a music video for "I Run to You" last year, Lady Antebellum add another clip to promote the already hit single. While the old one follows a chain of events, that showcases how one good deed leads to another, this new one features the band performing on a rooftop while people on the street below them are walking backward.
"I Run to You" is taken from the country music trio's self-titled album "Lady Antebellum" which was released in April 2008. It peaked at No. 1 on Billboard Hot Country Songs chart and was certified Platinum in January this year.
"The song is an expression against hate, prejudice, negativity, running the rat race, but ultimately the redemption of love!" said Paul Worley who co-produces the track with Victoria Shaw. "And it has an irresistible melody and a head-bobbing groove. What could be better?"
Lady Antebellum's "I Run to You" music video
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character