Lady Antebellum Debut New Version of 'I Run to You' Music Video
Already releasing a music video for "I Run to You" last year, Lady Antebellum add another clip to promote the already hit single. While the old one follows a chain of events, that showcases how one good deed leads to another, this new one features the band performing on a rooftop while people on the street below them are walking backward.
"I Run to You" is taken from the country music trio's self-titled album "Lady Antebellum" which was released in April 2008. It peaked at No. 1 on Billboard Hot Country Songs chart and was certified Platinum in January this year.
"The song is an expression against hate, prejudice, negativity, running the rat race, but ultimately the redemption of love!" said Paul Worley who co-produces the track with Victoria Shaw. "And it has an irresistible melody and a head-bobbing groove. What could be better?"
More Lady Antebellum News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift