Lady Antebellum Debut New Version of 'I Run to You' Music Video
Already releasing a music video for "I Run to You" last year, Lady Antebellum add another clip to promote the already hit single. While the old one follows a chain of events, that showcases how one good deed leads to another, this new one features the band performing on a rooftop while people on the street below them are walking backward.
"I Run to You" is taken from the country music trio's self-titled album "Lady Antebellum" which was released in April 2008. It peaked at No. 1 on Billboard Hot Country Songs chart and was certified Platinum in January this year.
"The song is an expression against hate, prejudice, negativity, running the rat race, but ultimately the redemption of love!" said Paul Worley who co-produces the track with Victoria Shaw. "And it has an irresistible melody and a head-bobbing groove. What could be better?"
Lady Antebellum's "I Run to You" music video
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism