Lady Antebellum Debut New Version of 'I Run to You' Music Video
Already releasing a music video for "I Run to You" last year, Lady Antebellum add another clip to promote the already hit single. While the old one follows a chain of events, that showcases how one good deed leads to another, this new one features the band performing on a rooftop while people on the street below them are walking backward.
"I Run to You" is taken from the country music trio's self-titled album "Lady Antebellum" which was released in April 2008. It peaked at No. 1 on Billboard Hot Country Songs chart and was certified Platinum in January this year.
"The song is an expression against hate, prejudice, negativity, running the rat race, but ultimately the redemption of love!" said Paul Worley who co-produces the track with Victoria Shaw. "And it has an irresistible melody and a head-bobbing groove. What could be better?"
Lady Antebellum's "I Run to You" music video
- Brad Pitt Is Cocky General in Teaser for Netflix's 'War Machine'
- Oprah Winfrey Considers Running for President, Thanks to Donald Trump
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo