Lady Antebellum Debut New Version of 'I Run to You' Music Video
Already releasing a music video for "I Run to You" last year, Lady Antebellum add another clip to promote the already hit single. While the old one follows a chain of events, that showcases how one good deed leads to another, this new one features the band performing on a rooftop while people on the street below them are walking backward.
"I Run to You" is taken from the country music trio's self-titled album "Lady Antebellum" which was released in April 2008. It peaked at No. 1 on Billboard Hot Country Songs chart and was certified Platinum in January this year.
"The song is an expression against hate, prejudice, negativity, running the rat race, but ultimately the redemption of love!" said Paul Worley who co-produces the track with Victoria Shaw. "And it has an irresistible melody and a head-bobbing groove. What could be better?"
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked