Snooki Was Released After Arrested for Disorderly Conduct
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi was arrested on July 30 in the New Jersey beach town where "Jersey Shore", the MTV reality series where she stars, is based. According to Seaside Heights Police Chief Thomas Boyd, she was charged with disorderly conduct after other beachgoers reported she was bothering them.
Earlier that day, Snooki was partying on the beach and pouring what appeared to be Coca-Cola into a beer bong, according to TMZ. The publication also reported that the pint-sized star was seen at a local bar taking "body shots."
"On Friday at approximately 15:23 hours, Nicole Polizzi was acting in a disorderly matter while on the beach...Miss Polizzi was escorted from the beach by patrolmen and placed under arrest for disorderly conduct ...near the boardwalk," the police chief said. "She was transported to police headquarters and later released on a summons."
Emily Yeomans, a spokeswoman for MTV, refused to comment on the arrest which came one day after the premiere of the show's second season, which drew an impressive 5.3 million viewers, up from last year's debut of 4.8 million.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group