Snooki Was Released After Arrested for Disorderly Conduct
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi was arrested on July 30 in the New Jersey beach town where "Jersey Shore", the MTV reality series where she stars, is based. According to Seaside Heights Police Chief Thomas Boyd, she was charged with disorderly conduct after other beachgoers reported she was bothering them.
Earlier that day, Snooki was partying on the beach and pouring what appeared to be Coca-Cola into a beer bong, according to TMZ. The publication also reported that the pint-sized star was seen at a local bar taking "body shots."
"On Friday at approximately 15:23 hours, Nicole Polizzi was acting in a disorderly matter while on the beach...Miss Polizzi was escorted from the beach by patrolmen and placed under arrest for disorderly conduct ...near the boardwalk," the police chief said. "She was transported to police headquarters and later released on a summons."
Emily Yeomans, a spokeswoman for MTV, refused to comment on the arrest which came one day after the premiere of the show's second season, which drew an impressive 5.3 million viewers, up from last year's debut of 4.8 million.
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I 6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza