Snooki Was Released After Arrested for Disorderly Conduct
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi was arrested on July 30 in the New Jersey beach town where "Jersey Shore", the MTV reality series where she stars, is based. According to Seaside Heights Police Chief Thomas Boyd, she was charged with disorderly conduct after other beachgoers reported she was bothering them.
Earlier that day, Snooki was partying on the beach and pouring what appeared to be Coca-Cola into a beer bong, according to TMZ. The publication also reported that the pint-sized star was seen at a local bar taking "body shots."
"On Friday at approximately 15:23 hours, Nicole Polizzi was acting in a disorderly matter while on the beach...Miss Polizzi was escorted from the beach by patrolmen and placed under arrest for disorderly conduct ...near the boardwalk," the police chief said. "She was transported to police headquarters and later released on a summons."
Emily Yeomans, a spokeswoman for MTV, refused to comment on the arrest which came one day after the premiere of the show's second season, which drew an impressive 5.3 million viewers, up from last year's debut of 4.8 million.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'