'Leverage', 'Closer' and 'Rizzoli and Isles' Renewed
THT has faith in both its new and old series. The cable network has just announced on Friday, July 30 that "Leverage", "The Closer" as well as newbie "Rizzoli & Isles" will all return for the new season which will debut next year.
"TNT has enjoyed tremendous success on Sunday and Monday nights with Leverage, The Closer and Rizzoli & Isles," Michael Wright, executive vice president and head of programming for TNT, TBS and Turner Classic Movies, said in a statement. "All three shows feature terrific cast, sharp writing and top-notch production teams. We look forward to continued success with new seasons in 2011."
"Leverage" will thus enter its fourth season, "Closer" its seventh season and "Rizzoli" its sophomore season. The first two get 15 episodes each while "Rizzoli" gets 13 episodes.
"Leverage" is averaging 4.1 million viewers in the third season while "Closer" continues to be the cable's strongest performer with 7.1 million viewers in average. "Rizzoli", which is relatively new, managed to score 7.6 million viewers in the July premiere.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly