Phil Collins' '(Love Is Like a) Heatwave' Video Arrives
Atlantic Records has unveiled a music video filmed to support Phil Collins' single "(Love Is Like a) Heatwave". The 59-year-old singer/songwriter is captured performing the song with a large ensemble of musicians and backing vocalists.
"Heatwave" is a cover version of a 1963 hit single popularized by Motown girl group Martha and the Vandellas. "It shouldn't really be a surprise to anyone that I've finally made an album of my favorite Motown songs," said Collins who often covers classic tracks like "True Colors".
"(Love Is Like a) Heatwave" is taken from "Going Back", Phil Collins' upcoming studio album which compiles cover version of Motown and soul music that played such an influential role in his creative life. He gushed, "My idea, though, was not to bring anything 'new' to these already great records, but to try to recreate the sounds and feelings that I had when I first heard them."
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring