Phil Collins' '(Love Is Like a) Heatwave' Video Arrives
Atlantic Records has unveiled a music video filmed to support Phil Collins' single "(Love Is Like a) Heatwave". The 59-year-old singer/songwriter is captured performing the song with a large ensemble of musicians and backing vocalists.
"Heatwave" is a cover version of a 1963 hit single popularized by Motown girl group Martha and the Vandellas. "It shouldn't really be a surprise to anyone that I've finally made an album of my favorite Motown songs," said Collins who often covers classic tracks like "True Colors".
"(Love Is Like a) Heatwave" is taken from "Going Back", Phil Collins' upcoming studio album which compiles cover version of Motown and soul music that played such an influential role in his creative life. He gushed, "My idea, though, was not to bring anything 'new' to these already great records, but to try to recreate the sounds and feelings that I had when I first heard them."
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'