Phil Collins' '(Love Is Like a) Heatwave' Video Arrives
Atlantic Records has unveiled a music video filmed to support Phil Collins' single "(Love Is Like a) Heatwave". The 59-year-old singer/songwriter is captured performing the song with a large ensemble of musicians and backing vocalists.
"Heatwave" is a cover version of a 1963 hit single popularized by Motown girl group Martha and the Vandellas. "It shouldn't really be a surprise to anyone that I've finally made an album of my favorite Motown songs," said Collins who often covers classic tracks like "True Colors".
"(Love Is Like a) Heatwave" is taken from "Going Back", Phil Collins' upcoming studio album which compiles cover version of Motown and soul music that played such an influential role in his creative life. He gushed, "My idea, though, was not to bring anything 'new' to these already great records, but to try to recreate the sounds and feelings that I had when I first heard them."
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs