Phil Collins' '(Love Is Like a) Heatwave' Video Arrives
Atlantic Records has unveiled a music video filmed to support Phil Collins' single "(Love Is Like a) Heatwave". The 59-year-old singer/songwriter is captured performing the song with a large ensemble of musicians and backing vocalists.
"Heatwave" is a cover version of a 1963 hit single popularized by Motown girl group Martha and the Vandellas. "It shouldn't really be a surprise to anyone that I've finally made an album of my favorite Motown songs," said Collins who often covers classic tracks like "True Colors".
"(Love Is Like a) Heatwave" is taken from "Going Back", Phil Collins' upcoming studio album which compiles cover version of Motown and soul music that played such an influential role in his creative life. He gushed, "My idea, though, was not to bring anything 'new' to these already great records, but to try to recreate the sounds and feelings that I had when I first heard them."
Phil Collins' "(Love Is Like a) Heatwave" music video
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy