Rascal Flatts Join Taylor Swift's Label, Releasing New Single 'Why Wait'
Rascal Flatts have inked a record deal with Big Machine, the same label where Taylor Swift is currently signed. Disney Music Group finalized the new record deal arrangements on July 29 for the release of a new album on November 16 in U.S. The Rascal Flatts catalogue will remain with the Disney Music Group.
"We're honored and thrilled to have them join the Big Machine Records family," said President/CEO Scott Borchetta. "While they are celebrating their first ten years together I selfishly can't wait to start on their next ten years. They have made a fantastic new album and they are completely energized and ready to take on not only the US but also the rest of the world. Why wait?"
"Why Wait" is the first single from the country music band's upcoming studio album "Nothing Like This". Written by Neil Thrasher, Tom Shapiro and Jimmy Yeary, it has been made available for stream on AOL Radio Blog.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert