Rascal Flatts Join Taylor Swift's Label, Releasing New Single 'Why Wait'
Rascal Flatts have inked a record deal with Big Machine, the same label where Taylor Swift is currently signed. Disney Music Group finalized the new record deal arrangements on July 29 for the release of a new album on November 16 in U.S. The Rascal Flatts catalogue will remain with the Disney Music Group.
"We're honored and thrilled to have them join the Big Machine Records family," said President/CEO Scott Borchetta. "While they are celebrating their first ten years together I selfishly can't wait to start on their next ten years. They have made a fantastic new album and they are completely energized and ready to take on not only the US but also the rest of the world. Why wait?"
"Why Wait" is the first single from the country music band's upcoming studio album "Nothing Like This". Written by Neil Thrasher, Tom Shapiro and Jimmy Yeary, it has been made available for stream on AOL Radio Blog.
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons