Rascal Flatts Join Taylor Swift's Label, Releasing New Single 'Why Wait'
Rascal Flatts have inked a record deal with Big Machine, the same label where Taylor Swift is currently signed. Disney Music Group finalized the new record deal arrangements on July 29 for the release of a new album on November 16 in U.S. The Rascal Flatts catalogue will remain with the Disney Music Group.
"We're honored and thrilled to have them join the Big Machine Records family," said President/CEO Scott Borchetta. "While they are celebrating their first ten years together I selfishly can't wait to start on their next ten years. They have made a fantastic new album and they are completely energized and ready to take on not only the US but also the rest of the world. Why wait?"
"Why Wait" is the first single from the country music band's upcoming studio album "Nothing Like This". Written by Neil Thrasher, Tom Shapiro and Jimmy Yeary, it has been made available for stream on AOL Radio Blog.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny