Rascal Flatts Join Taylor Swift's Label, Releasing New Single 'Why Wait'
Rascal Flatts have inked a record deal with Big Machine, the same label where Taylor Swift is currently signed. Disney Music Group finalized the new record deal arrangements on July 29 for the release of a new album on November 16 in U.S. The Rascal Flatts catalogue will remain with the Disney Music Group.
"We're honored and thrilled to have them join the Big Machine Records family," said President/CEO Scott Borchetta. "While they are celebrating their first ten years together I selfishly can't wait to start on their next ten years. They have made a fantastic new album and they are completely energized and ready to take on not only the US but also the rest of the world. Why wait?"
"Why Wait" is the first single from the country music band's upcoming studio album "Nothing Like This". Written by Neil Thrasher, Tom Shapiro and Jimmy Yeary, it has been made available for stream on AOL Radio Blog.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy