Julianne Hough and Ryan Seacrest Are Said Moving In Together
After joking about carrying Ryan Seacrest's baby, Julianne Hough is now allegedly taking her relationship with the "American Idol" host to the next level. The two lovers, who have been spotted getting cozy together several times but never confirmed their relationship, are reportedly moving in together.
In Touch Weekly claimed Julianne is set to move into Ryan's home in Los Angeles' Nichols Canyon. According to the publication, the 35-year-old host has lived alone in his mansion ever since he bought it for $11.5 million from "Swing Vote" actor Kevin Costner in 2006.
Julianne and Ryan sparked speculation that they are in romantic relationship following their several outings. In early May, Julianne and Ryan were spotted having a dinner date at Los Angeles seafood restaurant Providence, with a witness telling Us Magazine that they "kissed a few times."
Additionally, back in June, Julianne and Ryan again fueled the romance report after they were caught enjoying a downtime in Malibu, California. The twosome was spotted strolling down the beach together with their arms around each other, while in early July, they were snapped arm-in-arm on a romantic getaway to Portofino, Italy.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen