'Saw VII' Unleashes Mind Blowing 3-D Motion Poster
"Saw 7" is once again trying to emphasize the 3-D technology that will be used for the film by outing a new 3-D motion poster via UGO. Tagged with a line which reads, "In mind-blowing 3-D", the one-sheet displays a picture of a head statue which is broken into pieces with its small parts floating in the air.
"Saw VII" which is also known as "Saw 3D" will revolve around a group of Jigsaw survivors who gathers to seek the support of self-help guru and fellow survivor Bobby Dagen, a man whose own dark secrets unleash a new wave of terror, when a deadly battle rages over Jigsaw's brutal legacy. Tobin Bell will return to reprise his role as serial killer John Kramer with Sean Patrick Flanery playing Dagen.
As of late, U.S. release date for this next installment of "Saw" film franchise has been pushed back a week to October 29 probably to avoid head to head with another horror flick, "Paranormal Activity 2". "Saw VI" helmer Kevin Greutert is returning to the directing seat for the upcoming movie.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival