'Saw VII' Unleashes Mind Blowing 3-D Motion Poster
"Saw 7" is once again trying to emphasize the 3-D technology that will be used for the film by outing a new 3-D motion poster via UGO. Tagged with a line which reads, "In mind-blowing 3-D", the one-sheet displays a picture of a head statue which is broken into pieces with its small parts floating in the air.
"Saw VII" which is also known as "Saw 3D" will revolve around a group of Jigsaw survivors who gathers to seek the support of self-help guru and fellow survivor Bobby Dagen, a man whose own dark secrets unleash a new wave of terror, when a deadly battle rages over Jigsaw's brutal legacy. Tobin Bell will return to reprise his role as serial killer John Kramer with Sean Patrick Flanery playing Dagen.
As of late, U.S. release date for this next installment of "Saw" film franchise has been pushed back a week to October 29 probably to avoid head to head with another horror flick, "Paranormal Activity 2". "Saw VI" helmer Kevin Greutert is returning to the directing seat for the upcoming movie.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences