'Twelve' Screening Supported by 'Gossip Girl' Cast
On Wednesday, July 28, Landmark's Sunshine Cinema in New York City was packed with Hollywood stars who attended the Cinema Society & 2(x)ist screening of "Twelve". Taking a lead role in the movie, Chace Crawford came in a formal outfit minus a tie.
He was joined by director Joel Schumacher and co-star 50 Cent when posing for cameras. Though female lead Emma Roberts was not captured hitting the black carpet, other cast members such as Rory Culkin, Emily Meade, Chanel Farrell, Esti Ginzburg and Nico Tortorella managed to spare some time to attend the special screening.
The screening was also supported by the presence of Crawford's "Gossip Girl" co-stars including Blake Lively, Jessica Szohr, Penn Badgley as well as Michelle Trachtenberg. Later, Mickey Rourke was additionally seen among the special guests that night.
"Twelve" centers its story on a high school dropout-turned-drug dealer (Chace Crawford) in New York's Upper East Side. His lucrative life sours when the dealer's cousin is brutally murdered on an East Harlem playground and his best friend is arrested for the crime. This drama movie will get limited release in the U.S. starting August 6.
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance