'Twelve' Screening Supported by 'Gossip Girl' Cast
On Wednesday, July 28, Landmark's Sunshine Cinema in New York City was packed with Hollywood stars who attended the Cinema Society & 2(x)ist screening of "Twelve". Taking a lead role in the movie, Chace Crawford came in a formal outfit minus a tie.
He was joined by director Joel Schumacher and co-star 50 Cent when posing for cameras. Though female lead Emma Roberts was not captured hitting the black carpet, other cast members such as Rory Culkin, Emily Meade, Chanel Farrell, Esti Ginzburg and Nico Tortorella managed to spare some time to attend the special screening.
The screening was also supported by the presence of Crawford's "Gossip Girl" co-stars including Blake Lively, Jessica Szohr, Penn Badgley as well as Michelle Trachtenberg. Later, Mickey Rourke was additionally seen among the special guests that night.
"Twelve" centers its story on a high school dropout-turned-drug dealer (Chace Crawford) in New York's Upper East Side. His lucrative life sours when the dealer's cousin is brutally murdered on an East Harlem playground and his best friend is arrested for the crime. This drama movie will get limited release in the U.S. starting August 6.
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors