'Twelve' Screening Supported by 'Gossip Girl' Cast
On Wednesday, July 28, Landmark's Sunshine Cinema in New York City was packed with Hollywood stars who attended the Cinema Society & 2(x)ist screening of "Twelve". Taking a lead role in the movie, Chace Crawford came in a formal outfit minus a tie.
He was joined by director Joel Schumacher and co-star 50 Cent when posing for cameras. Though female lead Emma Roberts was not captured hitting the black carpet, other cast members such as Rory Culkin, Emily Meade, Chanel Farrell, Esti Ginzburg and Nico Tortorella managed to spare some time to attend the special screening.
The screening was also supported by the presence of Crawford's "Gossip Girl" co-stars including Blake Lively, Jessica Szohr, Penn Badgley as well as Michelle Trachtenberg. Later, Mickey Rourke was additionally seen among the special guests that night.
"Twelve" centers its story on a high school dropout-turned-drug dealer (Chace Crawford) in New York's Upper East Side. His lucrative life sours when the dealer's cousin is brutally murdered on an East Harlem playground and his best friend is arrested for the crime. This drama movie will get limited release in the U.S. starting August 6.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3