Paris Hilton Flaunts Bikini Body on Set of New Music Video
As her new album "is in production," Paris Hilton wastes no time to move on to promotional effort. The celebrity socialite has recently filmed visuals for her forthcoming single. She is pictured rocking a pink bikini, a pair of matching high heels and blue-framed sunglasses.
The music video was shot in Ibiza, Spain on Wednesday, July 28. Judging from the set photos, it seems that the clip will have summer theme to match her "dance, club music." The boys and the girls making cameos in it are spotted either wearing swimsuit, shorts, undershirt or just appearing shirtless.
"On set of the music video shoot. What an incredible house were shooting at and the weather is just beautiful! I Love Ibiza!" Hilton wrote on Twitter that day. "The music video shoot went amazing today! So many incredible dancers and the clothes were so hot! Had so much fun! Can't wait to see it! :)"
Of her influence in the sophomore set, Paris Hilton previously said she has taken inspiration from Kylie Minogue. "She's one of my favorite artists. I've just been really inspired by her. I just wanted to kind of emulate her. I just kind of love her sound and I love the way she is, so I was inspired by her and the album's going to be out in a couple of months," she reasoned.
More Paris Hilton News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie