Paris Hilton Flaunts Bikini Body on Set of New Music Video
As her new album "is in production," Paris Hilton wastes no time to move on to promotional effort. The celebrity socialite has recently filmed visuals for her forthcoming single. She is pictured rocking a pink bikini, a pair of matching high heels and blue-framed sunglasses.
The music video was shot in Ibiza, Spain on Wednesday, July 28. Judging from the set photos, it seems that the clip will have summer theme to match her "dance, club music." The boys and the girls making cameos in it are spotted either wearing swimsuit, shorts, undershirt or just appearing shirtless.
"On set of the music video shoot. What an incredible house were shooting at and the weather is just beautiful! I Love Ibiza!" Hilton wrote on Twitter that day. "The music video shoot went amazing today! So many incredible dancers and the clothes were so hot! Had so much fun! Can't wait to see it! :)"
Of her influence in the sophomore set, Paris Hilton previously said she has taken inspiration from Kylie Minogue. "She's one of my favorite artists. I've just been really inspired by her. I just wanted to kind of emulate her. I just kind of love her sound and I love the way she is, so I was inspired by her and the album's going to be out in a couple of months," she reasoned.
More Paris Hilton News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars