Miley Cyrus Does NOT Want Bigger Boobs
Miley Cyrus apparently feels good enough about herself that she never plans to have her breasts augmented. A source close to the "Hannah Montana" star has debunked swirling allegation that Miley wants breast implants, telling Gossip Cop "It's absurd. Miley has never even considered it. She's always been very comfortable in her own skin."
The source had to clear out the "absurd" rumor after a "friend" told In Touch that Miley is "hoping to go under the knife" for augmentation before her 18th birthday in November. The tabloid went further with report that Miley, who is described as "not old enough to vote" but "wants breast implants", has already visited a prominent Beverly Hills plastic surgeon for consultation.
Breasts implant aside, Miley is currently busy filming her latest movie "LOL: Laughing Out Loud", co-starring Demi Moore, Ashley Greene and Thomas Jane. And another report has hit her. She allegedly has been banned from hanging out with her co-star Ashley. A friend told Britain's Heat magazine, "When Miley was out with Taylor Swift, Taylor's friends thought Miley was too crazy. Now Miley's being protected from Ashley, who always want to party."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic