Miley Cyrus Does NOT Want Bigger Boobs
Miley Cyrus apparently feels good enough about herself that she never plans to have her breasts augmented. A source close to the "Hannah Montana" star has debunked swirling allegation that Miley wants breast implants, telling Gossip Cop "It's absurd. Miley has never even considered it. She's always been very comfortable in her own skin."
The source had to clear out the "absurd" rumor after a "friend" told In Touch that Miley is "hoping to go under the knife" for augmentation before her 18th birthday in November. The tabloid went further with report that Miley, who is described as "not old enough to vote" but "wants breast implants", has already visited a prominent Beverly Hills plastic surgeon for consultation.
Breasts implant aside, Miley is currently busy filming her latest movie "LOL: Laughing Out Loud", co-starring Demi Moore, Ashley Greene and Thomas Jane. And another report has hit her. She allegedly has been banned from hanging out with her co-star Ashley. A friend told Britain's Heat magazine, "When Miley was out with Taylor Swift, Taylor's friends thought Miley was too crazy. Now Miley's being protected from Ashley, who always want to party."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt