Miley Cyrus Does NOT Want Bigger Boobs
Miley Cyrus apparently feels good enough about herself that she never plans to have her breasts augmented. A source close to the "Hannah Montana" star has debunked swirling allegation that Miley wants breast implants, telling Gossip Cop "It's absurd. Miley has never even considered it. She's always been very comfortable in her own skin."
The source had to clear out the "absurd" rumor after a "friend" told In Touch that Miley is "hoping to go under the knife" for augmentation before her 18th birthday in November. The tabloid went further with report that Miley, who is described as "not old enough to vote" but "wants breast implants", has already visited a prominent Beverly Hills plastic surgeon for consultation.
Breasts implant aside, Miley is currently busy filming her latest movie "LOL: Laughing Out Loud", co-starring Demi Moore, Ashley Greene and Thomas Jane. And another report has hit her. She allegedly has been banned from hanging out with her co-star Ashley. A friend told Britain's Heat magazine, "When Miley was out with Taylor Swift, Taylor's friends thought Miley was too crazy. Now Miley's being protected from Ashley, who always want to party."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns