Miley Cyrus Does NOT Want Bigger Boobs
Miley Cyrus apparently feels good enough about herself that she never plans to have her breasts augmented. A source close to the "Hannah Montana" star has debunked swirling allegation that Miley wants breast implants, telling Gossip Cop "It's absurd. Miley has never even considered it. She's always been very comfortable in her own skin."
The source had to clear out the "absurd" rumor after a "friend" told In Touch that Miley is "hoping to go under the knife" for augmentation before her 18th birthday in November. The tabloid went further with report that Miley, who is described as "not old enough to vote" but "wants breast implants", has already visited a prominent Beverly Hills plastic surgeon for consultation.
Breasts implant aside, Miley is currently busy filming her latest movie "LOL: Laughing Out Loud", co-starring Demi Moore, Ashley Greene and Thomas Jane. And another report has hit her. She allegedly has been banned from hanging out with her co-star Ashley. A friend told Britain's Heat magazine, "When Miley was out with Taylor Swift, Taylor's friends thought Miley was too crazy. Now Miley's being protected from Ashley, who always want to party."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos