Miranda Kerr Allegedly Having a Bun in the Oven
After having a secret marriage, newly-married couple Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom reportedly have another big thing they have kept under the radar. A source close to the Victoria's Secret model recently told Us Weekly that Miranda and Orlando are currently expecting their first child.
"She's definitely pregnant... Miranda's thrilled," the source gushed. "She's telling all her friends, mostly other models, about it." While Miranda and Orlando reportedly will not make an official announcement, the source claimed, "She poses in lingerie. It will be obvious soon enough."
If the pregnancy rumor is true, she might still be in her early stage as she recently had a photo shoot at Milk Studios in L.A. with no baby bump displayed. However, the baby bump is hardly noticed because Miranda was wearing black. In the shot, the newlywed looked stunning in a skimpy white tank-top, shorts and overcoat.
Miranda, who swapped vows with Orlando in a small, intimate ceremony reportedly in the Caribbean, has previously made no secret that she wants a kid. She told Australian newspaper, "I have always been very open about wanting to be a mother one day. And I've always thought Orlando would be a great dad!"
More Miranda Kerr News
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton