Miranda Kerr Allegedly Having a Bun in the Oven
After having a secret marriage, newly-married couple Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom reportedly have another big thing they have kept under the radar. A source close to the Victoria's Secret model recently told Us Weekly that Miranda and Orlando are currently expecting their first child.
"She's definitely pregnant... Miranda's thrilled," the source gushed. "She's telling all her friends, mostly other models, about it." While Miranda and Orlando reportedly will not make an official announcement, the source claimed, "She poses in lingerie. It will be obvious soon enough."
If the pregnancy rumor is true, she might still be in her early stage as she recently had a photo shoot at Milk Studios in L.A. with no baby bump displayed. However, the baby bump is hardly noticed because Miranda was wearing black. In the shot, the newlywed looked stunning in a skimpy white tank-top, shorts and overcoat.
Miranda, who swapped vows with Orlando in a small, intimate ceremony reportedly in the Caribbean, has previously made no secret that she wants a kid. She told Australian newspaper, "I have always been very open about wanting to be a mother one day. And I've always thought Orlando would be a great dad!"
More Miranda Kerr News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video