Kim Kardashian's 14-Year-Old Sister on Bikini Shots: Never My Intention to Be Provocative
Half sister of Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, has spoken out about her recent bikini shots after critics considered the pictures too sexy for a 14 years old. During a recent interview with People, Kendall defended her outfit, insisting that she donned something she would wear if she went to the beach with friends.
"Going into this shoot, it was never my intention to be provocative or too racy. It was a beach shoot, and I was wearing beachwear," Kendall explained. "I am happy with my age, and am not trying to rush into anything too soon. I look forward to all the milestones my teens have to offer - Sweet 16, turning 18, and so on."
Kendall further revealed that pursuing modeling is something that she loves to do. She told the site, "I am excited to be working as a model, doing what I love to do. My entire family was very supportive, though my dad [Bruce Jenner] was a bit concerned at first, he knows that I am responsible enough that I wouldn't do anything I wasn't ready to do, or didn't want to do."
Although Kendall is still 14, Luc Brinker, her agent from famed modeling agency Wilhelmina, believes that the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star is a potential model. Luc stated, "Kendall exudes such a high level of confidence and know how for her age. I'm sure that it comes from having such a great family that gives her endless support and is constantly encouraging her to shine. I think it's the most important thing that a young models can have."
Kendal's bikini shots became a headline after her big sister Kim posted them on her blog on July 19. Along with the images, Kim said, "Here are the final shots from Kendall's beach photo shoot the other day with Nick Saglimbeni!! They turned out sooo gorgeous!! I am so proud of Kendall. She's going to take over the modeling world... you just watch! :)"
More Kim Kardashian News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'