Kim Kardashian's 14-Year-Old Sister on Bikini Shots: Never My Intention to Be Provocative
Half sister of Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, has spoken out about her recent bikini shots after critics considered the pictures too sexy for a 14 years old. During a recent interview with People, Kendall defended her outfit, insisting that she donned something she would wear if she went to the beach with friends.
"Going into this shoot, it was never my intention to be provocative or too racy. It was a beach shoot, and I was wearing beachwear," Kendall explained. "I am happy with my age, and am not trying to rush into anything too soon. I look forward to all the milestones my teens have to offer - Sweet 16, turning 18, and so on."
Kendall further revealed that pursuing modeling is something that she loves to do. She told the site, "I am excited to be working as a model, doing what I love to do. My entire family was very supportive, though my dad [Bruce Jenner] was a bit concerned at first, he knows that I am responsible enough that I wouldn't do anything I wasn't ready to do, or didn't want to do."
Although Kendall is still 14, Luc Brinker, her agent from famed modeling agency Wilhelmina, believes that the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star is a potential model. Luc stated, "Kendall exudes such a high level of confidence and know how for her age. I'm sure that it comes from having such a great family that gives her endless support and is constantly encouraging her to shine. I think it's the most important thing that a young models can have."
Kendal's bikini shots became a headline after her big sister Kim posted them on her blog on July 19. Along with the images, Kim said, "Here are the final shots from Kendall's beach photo shoot the other day with Nick Saglimbeni!! They turned out sooo gorgeous!! I am so proud of Kendall. She's going to take over the modeling world... you just watch! :)"
More Kim Kardashian News
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards