Video: Kanye West Invades Twitter Headquarters With Live Performance
Facebook headquarters apparently was not the only place where Kanye West stopped by to promote his upcoming studio album. The rapper made a visit to Twitter office on July 28 and performed in front of several employers, making his feud with the micro-blogging site so yesterday.
The rap mogul, who just joined the social network earlier that day, wore Louis Vuitton suit during the Wednesday performance. It seems people working at the micro-blogging site have no hard feeling against him as a polite message was written on its page, "Welcome to Twitter, @kanyewest, and thanks for the visit today."
Kanye West himself shared on his own page that he starts getting addicted to Twitter, writing "Wwwww man this is addictive I might get in trouble on here!!!!" He has gained a growing number of followers despite the fact that he himself follows no one.
More Kanye West News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?