Video: Kanye West Invades Twitter Headquarters With Live Performance
Facebook headquarters apparently was not the only place where Kanye West stopped by to promote his upcoming studio album. The rapper made a visit to Twitter office on July 28 and performed in front of several employers, making his feud with the micro-blogging site so yesterday.
The rap mogul, who just joined the social network earlier that day, wore Louis Vuitton suit during the Wednesday performance. It seems people working at the micro-blogging site have no hard feeling against him as a polite message was written on its page, "Welcome to Twitter, @kanyewest, and thanks for the visit today."
Kanye West himself shared on his own page that he starts getting addicted to Twitter, writing "Wwwww man this is addictive I might get in trouble on here!!!!" He has gained a growing number of followers despite the fact that he himself follows no one.
More Kanye West News
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?