Video: Kanye West Invades Twitter Headquarters With Live Performance
Facebook headquarters apparently was not the only place where Kanye West stopped by to promote his upcoming studio album. The rapper made a visit to Twitter office on July 28 and performed in front of several employers, making his feud with the micro-blogging site so yesterday.
The rap mogul, who just joined the social network earlier that day, wore Louis Vuitton suit during the Wednesday performance. It seems people working at the micro-blogging site have no hard feeling against him as a polite message was written on its page, "Welcome to Twitter, @kanyewest, and thanks for the visit today."
Kanye West himself shared on his own page that he starts getting addicted to Twitter, writing "Wwwww man this is addictive I might get in trouble on here!!!!" He has gained a growing number of followers despite the fact that he himself follows no one.
More Kanye West News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group