Video: Kanye West Invades Twitter Headquarters With Live Performance
Facebook headquarters apparently was not the only place where Kanye West stopped by to promote his upcoming studio album. The rapper made a visit to Twitter office on July 28 and performed in front of several employers, making his feud with the micro-blogging site so yesterday.
The rap mogul, who just joined the social network earlier that day, wore Louis Vuitton suit during the Wednesday performance. It seems people working at the micro-blogging site have no hard feeling against him as a polite message was written on its page, "Welcome to Twitter, @kanyewest, and thanks for the visit today."
Kanye West himself shared on his own page that he starts getting addicted to Twitter, writing "Wwwww man this is addictive I might get in trouble on here!!!!" He has gained a growing number of followers despite the fact that he himself follows no one.
More Kanye West News
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Videos of Skinny-Dipping Session and Wild Twerking
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts