Video: Kanye West Invades Twitter Headquarters With Live Performance
Facebook headquarters apparently was not the only place where Kanye West stopped by to promote his upcoming studio album. The rapper made a visit to Twitter office on July 28 and performed in front of several employers, making his feud with the micro-blogging site so yesterday.
The rap mogul, who just joined the social network earlier that day, wore Louis Vuitton suit during the Wednesday performance. It seems people working at the micro-blogging site have no hard feeling against him as a polite message was written on its page, "Welcome to Twitter, @kanyewest, and thanks for the visit today."
Kanye West himself shared on his own page that he starts getting addicted to Twitter, writing "Wwwww man this is addictive I might get in trouble on here!!!!" He has gained a growing number of followers despite the fact that he himself follows no one.
More Kanye West News
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs