New 'Charlie St. Cloud' Featurette: Zac Efron's Underwater Scene
New featurette from "Charlie St. Cloud" has been released, sharing a scene which sees Zac Efron's Charlie St. Cloud diving in as he tries to find his love interest Tess whose boat is stranded. Taking fans behind the scenes of the production, the lead actor shows a giant water tank where he films his first underwater scene.
Charlie St. Cloud is an accomplished sailor who has a bright future that is cut short when a tragedy that costs him his brother's life strikes and takes his dreams with it. As he meets high-school classmate Tess again and falls in love with her, Charlie is torn between honoring a promise he made four years earlier and moving forward with newfound love.
Amanda Crew joins the cast as Tess, while Charlie Tahan and Kim Basinger play Charlie's little brother Sam and mother Claire respectively. Based on 2004 Ben Sherwood novel "The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud", the film is directed by Burr Steers and is ready to hit U.S. cinemas on July 30.
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again