New 'Charlie St. Cloud' Featurette: Zac Efron's Underwater Scene
New featurette from "Charlie St. Cloud" has been released, sharing a scene which sees Zac Efron's Charlie St. Cloud diving in as he tries to find his love interest Tess whose boat is stranded. Taking fans behind the scenes of the production, the lead actor shows a giant water tank where he films his first underwater scene.
Charlie St. Cloud is an accomplished sailor who has a bright future that is cut short when a tragedy that costs him his brother's life strikes and takes his dreams with it. As he meets high-school classmate Tess again and falls in love with her, Charlie is torn between honoring a promise he made four years earlier and moving forward with newfound love.
Amanda Crew joins the cast as Tess, while Charlie Tahan and Kim Basinger play Charlie's little brother Sam and mother Claire respectively. Based on 2004 Ben Sherwood novel "The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud", the film is directed by Burr Steers and is ready to hit U.S. cinemas on July 30.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics