New 'Charlie St. Cloud' Featurette: Zac Efron's Underwater Scene
New featurette from "Charlie St. Cloud" has been released, sharing a scene which sees Zac Efron's Charlie St. Cloud diving in as he tries to find his love interest Tess whose boat is stranded. Taking fans behind the scenes of the production, the lead actor shows a giant water tank where he films his first underwater scene.
Charlie St. Cloud is an accomplished sailor who has a bright future that is cut short when a tragedy that costs him his brother's life strikes and takes his dreams with it. As he meets high-school classmate Tess again and falls in love with her, Charlie is torn between honoring a promise he made four years earlier and moving forward with newfound love.
Amanda Crew joins the cast as Tess, while Charlie Tahan and Kim Basinger play Charlie's little brother Sam and mother Claire respectively. Based on 2004 Ben Sherwood novel "The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud", the film is directed by Burr Steers and is ready to hit U.S. cinemas on July 30.
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It
- Kim Kardashian Concierge Says Robbers Didn't Want Her Jewelry. What Were They After, Then?
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series