New 'Charlie St. Cloud' Featurette: Zac Efron's Underwater Scene
New featurette from "Charlie St. Cloud" has been released, sharing a scene which sees Zac Efron's Charlie St. Cloud diving in as he tries to find his love interest Tess whose boat is stranded. Taking fans behind the scenes of the production, the lead actor shows a giant water tank where he films his first underwater scene.
Charlie St. Cloud is an accomplished sailor who has a bright future that is cut short when a tragedy that costs him his brother's life strikes and takes his dreams with it. As he meets high-school classmate Tess again and falls in love with her, Charlie is torn between honoring a promise he made four years earlier and moving forward with newfound love.
Amanda Crew joins the cast as Tess, while Charlie Tahan and Kim Basinger play Charlie's little brother Sam and mother Claire respectively. Based on 2004 Ben Sherwood novel "The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud", the film is directed by Burr Steers and is ready to hit U.S. cinemas on July 30.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed