New 'Charlie St. Cloud' Featurette: Zac Efron's Underwater Scene
New featurette from "Charlie St. Cloud" has been released, sharing a scene which sees Zac Efron's Charlie St. Cloud diving in as he tries to find his love interest Tess whose boat is stranded. Taking fans behind the scenes of the production, the lead actor shows a giant water tank where he films his first underwater scene.
Charlie St. Cloud is an accomplished sailor who has a bright future that is cut short when a tragedy that costs him his brother's life strikes and takes his dreams with it. As he meets high-school classmate Tess again and falls in love with her, Charlie is torn between honoring a promise he made four years earlier and moving forward with newfound love.
Amanda Crew joins the cast as Tess, while Charlie Tahan and Kim Basinger play Charlie's little brother Sam and mother Claire respectively. Based on 2004 Ben Sherwood novel "The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud", the film is directed by Burr Steers and is ready to hit U.S. cinemas on July 30.
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!