Guillermo del Toro to Team Up With James Cameron in Reaching 'Mountains of Madness'
Two big filmmakers could be joining forces to make "At the Mountains of Madness". Guillermo del Toro has been lately attached to the directing duty of the project and a new report mentions that James Cameron will come aboard as producer.
Del Toro himself has not confirmed whether or not he has signed up for "Mountains of Madness" but at the Comic Con he did announce that he would "set his next film shortly, and it would be scary," Deadline Hollywood reports. And "Mountains of Madness" is claimed to fit the description.
The film allegedly will be shot in 3-D and pre-production will begin in the next few weeks while principal photography will take place next summer. Based on H.P. Lovecraft's novel, the movie will see a chilling recollection of an Antarctic expedition's uncanny discoveries and their encounter with untold menace in the ruins of a lost civilization. Bad things happen when those life forms are awakened.
After announcing that he gave up the directing seat of "The Hobbit", Guillermo del Toro has "The Haunted Mansion" lined up as one of his upcoming projects. James Cameron, meanwhile, is gearing up to re-release "Avatar" with additional 8-minute footage in addition to launching his "Titanic" in 3-D.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked