Guillermo del Toro to Team Up With James Cameron in Reaching 'Mountains of Madness'
Two big filmmakers could be joining forces to make "At the Mountains of Madness". Guillermo del Toro has been lately attached to the directing duty of the project and a new report mentions that James Cameron will come aboard as producer.
Del Toro himself has not confirmed whether or not he has signed up for "Mountains of Madness" but at the Comic Con he did announce that he would "set his next film shortly, and it would be scary," Deadline Hollywood reports. And "Mountains of Madness" is claimed to fit the description.
The film allegedly will be shot in 3-D and pre-production will begin in the next few weeks while principal photography will take place next summer. Based on H.P. Lovecraft's novel, the movie will see a chilling recollection of an Antarctic expedition's uncanny discoveries and their encounter with untold menace in the ruins of a lost civilization. Bad things happen when those life forms are awakened.
After announcing that he gave up the directing seat of "The Hobbit", Guillermo del Toro has "The Haunted Mansion" lined up as one of his upcoming projects. James Cameron, meanwhile, is gearing up to re-release "Avatar" with additional 8-minute footage in addition to launching his "Titanic" in 3-D.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'