Video Premiere: The Chemical Brothers' 'Another World'
British electronic music group The Chemical Brothers have made public a "visual accompaniment" to their latest single "Another World". The visuals are created by Marcus Lyall and Adam Smith, the latter has directed some episodes for such TV series as "Dr. Who", "Little Dorrit" and "Skins".
"Another World" is taken from the duo's seventh studio album "Further" which is dubbed as "the culmination of nearly two decades of [their] psychedelic exploration". The effort has been in stores since June this year.
"Further" is a full-on 51 minute audio/visual experience with cutting edge visuals tailored to the eight "epic" tracks. It is a record that "ebbs and flows like the band's legendary live shows, an immersive collection that finds The Chemical Brothers at their most unrestrained and melodic best."
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship