Video Premiere: The Chemical Brothers' 'Another World'
British electronic music group The Chemical Brothers have made public a "visual accompaniment" to their latest single "Another World". The visuals are created by Marcus Lyall and Adam Smith, the latter has directed some episodes for such TV series as "Dr. Who", "Little Dorrit" and "Skins".
"Another World" is taken from the duo's seventh studio album "Further" which is dubbed as "the culmination of nearly two decades of [their] psychedelic exploration". The effort has been in stores since June this year.
"Further" is a full-on 51 minute audio/visual experience with cutting edge visuals tailored to the eight "epic" tracks. It is a record that "ebbs and flows like the band's legendary live shows, an immersive collection that finds The Chemical Brothers at their most unrestrained and melodic best."
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?