Video Premiere: The Chemical Brothers' 'Another World'
British electronic music group The Chemical Brothers have made public a "visual accompaniment" to their latest single "Another World". The visuals are created by Marcus Lyall and Adam Smith, the latter has directed some episodes for such TV series as "Dr. Who", "Little Dorrit" and "Skins".
"Another World" is taken from the duo's seventh studio album "Further" which is dubbed as "the culmination of nearly two decades of [their] psychedelic exploration". The effort has been in stores since June this year.
"Further" is a full-on 51 minute audio/visual experience with cutting edge visuals tailored to the eight "epic" tracks. It is a record that "ebbs and flows like the band's legendary live shows, an immersive collection that finds The Chemical Brothers at their most unrestrained and melodic best."
The Chemical Brothers' "Another World" music video
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'