Video Premiere: The Chemical Brothers' 'Another World'
British electronic music group The Chemical Brothers have made public a "visual accompaniment" to their latest single "Another World". The visuals are created by Marcus Lyall and Adam Smith, the latter has directed some episodes for such TV series as "Dr. Who", "Little Dorrit" and "Skins".
"Another World" is taken from the duo's seventh studio album "Further" which is dubbed as "the culmination of nearly two decades of [their] psychedelic exploration". The effort has been in stores since June this year.
"Further" is a full-on 51 minute audio/visual experience with cutting edge visuals tailored to the eight "epic" tracks. It is a record that "ebbs and flows like the band's legendary live shows, an immersive collection that finds The Chemical Brothers at their most unrestrained and melodic best."
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off