Video Premiere: The Chemical Brothers' 'Another World'
British electronic music group The Chemical Brothers have made public a "visual accompaniment" to their latest single "Another World". The visuals are created by Marcus Lyall and Adam Smith, the latter has directed some episodes for such TV series as "Dr. Who", "Little Dorrit" and "Skins".
"Another World" is taken from the duo's seventh studio album "Further" which is dubbed as "the culmination of nearly two decades of [their] psychedelic exploration". The effort has been in stores since June this year.
"Further" is a full-on 51 minute audio/visual experience with cutting edge visuals tailored to the eight "epic" tracks. It is a record that "ebbs and flows like the band's legendary live shows, an immersive collection that finds The Chemical Brothers at their most unrestrained and melodic best."
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role