Russell Brand Pictured Filming 'Arthur' in Briefs Near Church
Russell Brand definitely does not feel shamed to show off his skin anywhere. The British actor has been spotted stripping down to his undies when filming "Arthur" on Wednesday, July 28 in front of St. Bart's Church in New York City.
As he stormed out of the sacred place seemingly to chase something, the actor was captured by cameras wearing nothing but bright blue briefs and a pair of black knee-length socks. In one shot, he was seen embracing a middle-aged woman who was covered in a blue coat.
In "Arthur", Russell Brand is playing a drunken, wealthy playboy who stands to gain a lot of money if marries the woman his parents want him to marry. Things get complicated when he falls for a woman who is of more modest means.
He previously has been snapped shooting his part with Helen Mirren who portrays Arthur's caretaker, in addition to sharing screen with Luis Guzman. Other actors who will be starring in the movie include Jennifer Garner, Greta Gerwig and Nick Nolte.
Jason Winer serves behind the lens for this upcoming comedy, which will serve as a remake to 1981 Dudley Moore-starring film of the same title. The new version is expected to be dropped by Warner Bros. Pictures in U.S. theaters sometime in 2011.
More Arthur News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?