Stone Sour Premiere 'Say You'll Haunt Me' Music Video
Stone Sour have unveiled a music video to promote their new single "Say You'll Haunt Me". Directed by Paul R. Brown (Motley Crue, Korn, Avenged Sevenfold), it sees the band's members leading frontman Corey Taylor to an inquisitional chair of some kind and sitting him on it.
"Say You'll Haunt Me" is the first offering from Stone Sour's forthcoming third studio album "Audio Secrecy" which is expected to come out in United States on September 7. Taylor who penned the track explained that it's about his wife with whom he had conflicts during the songwriting.
"It was one of those songs that I didn't really feel until it was finished. I enjoyed the lyrics but I wasn't sure about the music," he said. "I'd come in and I'd sang it, and I put my heart into it because the lyrics are about my wife and how I feel about my wife, and then I left. And I came back and they (the band) had just made it incredible. Now I can't get it out of my head."
Stone Sour's "Say You'll Haunt Me" music video
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle