Stone Sour Premiere 'Say You'll Haunt Me' Music Video
Stone Sour have unveiled a music video to promote their new single "Say You'll Haunt Me". Directed by Paul R. Brown (Motley Crue, Korn, Avenged Sevenfold), it sees the band's members leading frontman Corey Taylor to an inquisitional chair of some kind and sitting him on it.
"Say You'll Haunt Me" is the first offering from Stone Sour's forthcoming third studio album "Audio Secrecy" which is expected to come out in United States on September 7. Taylor who penned the track explained that it's about his wife with whom he had conflicts during the songwriting.
"It was one of those songs that I didn't really feel until it was finished. I enjoyed the lyrics but I wasn't sure about the music," he said. "I'd come in and I'd sang it, and I put my heart into it because the lyrics are about my wife and how I feel about my wife, and then I left. And I came back and they (the band) had just made it incredible. Now I can't get it out of my head."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'