Stone Sour Premiere 'Say You'll Haunt Me' Music Video
Stone Sour have unveiled a music video to promote their new single "Say You'll Haunt Me". Directed by Paul R. Brown (Motley Crue, Korn, Avenged Sevenfold), it sees the band's members leading frontman Corey Taylor to an inquisitional chair of some kind and sitting him on it.
"Say You'll Haunt Me" is the first offering from Stone Sour's forthcoming third studio album "Audio Secrecy" which is expected to come out in United States on September 7. Taylor who penned the track explained that it's about his wife with whom he had conflicts during the songwriting.
"It was one of those songs that I didn't really feel until it was finished. I enjoyed the lyrics but I wasn't sure about the music," he said. "I'd come in and I'd sang it, and I put my heart into it because the lyrics are about my wife and how I feel about my wife, and then I left. And I came back and they (the band) had just made it incredible. Now I can't get it out of my head."
Stone Sour's "Say You'll Haunt Me" music video
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date