Stone Sour Premiere 'Say You'll Haunt Me' Music Video
Stone Sour have unveiled a music video to promote their new single "Say You'll Haunt Me". Directed by Paul R. Brown (Motley Crue, Korn, Avenged Sevenfold), it sees the band's members leading frontman Corey Taylor to an inquisitional chair of some kind and sitting him on it.
"Say You'll Haunt Me" is the first offering from Stone Sour's forthcoming third studio album "Audio Secrecy" which is expected to come out in United States on September 7. Taylor who penned the track explained that it's about his wife with whom he had conflicts during the songwriting.
"It was one of those songs that I didn't really feel until it was finished. I enjoyed the lyrics but I wasn't sure about the music," he said. "I'd come in and I'd sang it, and I put my heart into it because the lyrics are about my wife and how I feel about my wife, and then I left. And I came back and they (the band) had just made it incredible. Now I can't get it out of my head."
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories