Stone Sour Premiere 'Say You'll Haunt Me' Music Video
Stone Sour have unveiled a music video to promote their new single "Say You'll Haunt Me". Directed by Paul R. Brown (Motley Crue, Korn, Avenged Sevenfold), it sees the band's members leading frontman Corey Taylor to an inquisitional chair of some kind and sitting him on it.
"Say You'll Haunt Me" is the first offering from Stone Sour's forthcoming third studio album "Audio Secrecy" which is expected to come out in United States on September 7. Taylor who penned the track explained that it's about his wife with whom he had conflicts during the songwriting.
"It was one of those songs that I didn't really feel until it was finished. I enjoyed the lyrics but I wasn't sure about the music," he said. "I'd come in and I'd sang it, and I put my heart into it because the lyrics are about my wife and how I feel about my wife, and then I left. And I came back and they (the band) had just made it incredible. Now I can't get it out of my head."
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel