'Juno' Screenwriter Diablo Cody Welcomes Baby Boy
Oscar-winning writer of "Juno" Diablo Cody has officially added another role on her resume, a mother. Diablo announced the birth of her child on her Twitter page on Tuesday, July 27, writing "We had our boy early this morning! Marcello Daniel Maurio, 7lbs, 2 oz, lightly mustachioed."
Marcello is the first son for Diablo and her husband Dan Maurio, who works on American late night comedy talk show "Chelsea Lately". The 32-year-old screenwriter/journalist and Dan wed in the summer of 2009. She was previously married for three years to Jon Hunt.
Diablo first announced that she was expecting her first child on April 6. She, at that time, also turned to the micro blogging site to share the happy news, stating "Thanks for the congrats on my fetus. No secrets here; just thought it would be fun to see how big I could get before someone noticed."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'