'Juno' Screenwriter Diablo Cody Welcomes Baby Boy
Oscar-winning writer of "Juno" Diablo Cody has officially added another role on her resume, a mother. Diablo announced the birth of her child on her Twitter page on Tuesday, July 27, writing "We had our boy early this morning! Marcello Daniel Maurio, 7lbs, 2 oz, lightly mustachioed."
Marcello is the first son for Diablo and her husband Dan Maurio, who works on American late night comedy talk show "Chelsea Lately". The 32-year-old screenwriter/journalist and Dan wed in the summer of 2009. She was previously married for three years to Jon Hunt.
Diablo first announced that she was expecting her first child on April 6. She, at that time, also turned to the micro blogging site to share the happy news, stating "Thanks for the congrats on my fetus. No secrets here; just thought it would be fun to see how big I could get before someone noticed."
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift