'Juno' Screenwriter Diablo Cody Welcomes Baby Boy
Oscar-winning writer of "Juno" Diablo Cody has officially added another role on her resume, a mother. Diablo announced the birth of her child on her Twitter page on Tuesday, July 27, writing "We had our boy early this morning! Marcello Daniel Maurio, 7lbs, 2 oz, lightly mustachioed."
Marcello is the first son for Diablo and her husband Dan Maurio, who works on American late night comedy talk show "Chelsea Lately". The 32-year-old screenwriter/journalist and Dan wed in the summer of 2009. She was previously married for three years to Jon Hunt.
Diablo first announced that she was expecting her first child on April 6. She, at that time, also turned to the micro blogging site to share the happy news, stating "Thanks for the congrats on my fetus. No secrets here; just thought it would be fun to see how big I could get before someone noticed."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers