'Juno' Screenwriter Diablo Cody Welcomes Baby Boy
Oscar-winning writer of "Juno" Diablo Cody has officially added another role on her resume, a mother. Diablo announced the birth of her child on her Twitter page on Tuesday, July 27, writing "We had our boy early this morning! Marcello Daniel Maurio, 7lbs, 2 oz, lightly mustachioed."
Marcello is the first son for Diablo and her husband Dan Maurio, who works on American late night comedy talk show "Chelsea Lately". The 32-year-old screenwriter/journalist and Dan wed in the summer of 2009. She was previously married for three years to Jon Hunt.
Diablo first announced that she was expecting her first child on April 6. She, at that time, also turned to the micro blogging site to share the happy news, stating "Thanks for the congrats on my fetus. No secrets here; just thought it would be fun to see how big I could get before someone noticed."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy