'Juno' Screenwriter Diablo Cody Welcomes Baby Boy
Oscar-winning writer of "Juno" Diablo Cody has officially added another role on her resume, a mother. Diablo announced the birth of her child on her Twitter page on Tuesday, July 27, writing "We had our boy early this morning! Marcello Daniel Maurio, 7lbs, 2 oz, lightly mustachioed."
Marcello is the first son for Diablo and her husband Dan Maurio, who works on American late night comedy talk show "Chelsea Lately". The 32-year-old screenwriter/journalist and Dan wed in the summer of 2009. She was previously married for three years to Jon Hunt.
Diablo first announced that she was expecting her first child on April 6. She, at that time, also turned to the micro blogging site to share the happy news, stating "Thanks for the congrats on my fetus. No secrets here; just thought it would be fun to see how big I could get before someone noticed."
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex Sued for Allegedly Ripping Off 'Sorry'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless in First Trailer for Erotic Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Johnny Depp Releases Statement Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard