New Set Pics of 'Transformers 3': Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Filming Among Ruins
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is currently still in production of "Transformers 3" and she was recently photographed shooting her scene in Chicago, Illinois on Tuesday, July 27. Donning a white top macthed with tight jeans, the English model was photographed filming among the ruins.
In some pictures, she was seen moving from one ruin to another until reaching the top of what looks like a collapsed vehicle while a camera was following her. Beside Whiteley, there was no other star spotted joining the production that day.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is cast in "Transformers 3" after Megan Fox announced she dropped out of the project. Whiteley will be seen as the new love interest of Shia LaBeouf's Sam Witwicky and some suggest that her character is named Carly.
Michael Bay serves behind the cameras for this follow-up to "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" and has revealed that they are scheduled to shoot in Chicago until the end of August. This third "Transformers" film is made in 3-D and due July 1, 2011 in the U.S.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake