New Set Pics of 'Transformers 3': Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Filming Among Ruins
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is currently still in production of "Transformers 3" and she was recently photographed shooting her scene in Chicago, Illinois on Tuesday, July 27. Donning a white top macthed with tight jeans, the English model was photographed filming among the ruins.
In some pictures, she was seen moving from one ruin to another until reaching the top of what looks like a collapsed vehicle while a camera was following her. Beside Whiteley, there was no other star spotted joining the production that day.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is cast in "Transformers 3" after Megan Fox announced she dropped out of the project. Whiteley will be seen as the new love interest of Shia LaBeouf's Sam Witwicky and some suggest that her character is named Carly.
Michael Bay serves behind the cameras for this follow-up to "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" and has revealed that they are scheduled to shoot in Chicago until the end of August. This third "Transformers" film is made in 3-D and due July 1, 2011 in the U.S.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby