New Set Pics of 'Transformers 3': Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Filming Among Ruins
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is currently still in production of "Transformers 3" and she was recently photographed shooting her scene in Chicago, Illinois on Tuesday, July 27. Donning a white top macthed with tight jeans, the English model was photographed filming among the ruins.
In some pictures, she was seen moving from one ruin to another until reaching the top of what looks like a collapsed vehicle while a camera was following her. Beside Whiteley, there was no other star spotted joining the production that day.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is cast in "Transformers 3" after Megan Fox announced she dropped out of the project. Whiteley will be seen as the new love interest of Shia LaBeouf's Sam Witwicky and some suggest that her character is named Carly.
Michael Bay serves behind the cameras for this follow-up to "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" and has revealed that they are scheduled to shoot in Chicago until the end of August. This third "Transformers" film is made in 3-D and due July 1, 2011 in the U.S.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed