New Set Pics of 'Transformers 3': Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Filming Among Ruins
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is currently still in production of "Transformers 3" and she was recently photographed shooting her scene in Chicago, Illinois on Tuesday, July 27. Donning a white top macthed with tight jeans, the English model was photographed filming among the ruins.
In some pictures, she was seen moving from one ruin to another until reaching the top of what looks like a collapsed vehicle while a camera was following her. Beside Whiteley, there was no other star spotted joining the production that day.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is cast in "Transformers 3" after Megan Fox announced she dropped out of the project. Whiteley will be seen as the new love interest of Shia LaBeouf's Sam Witwicky and some suggest that her character is named Carly.
Michael Bay serves behind the cameras for this follow-up to "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" and has revealed that they are scheduled to shoot in Chicago until the end of August. This third "Transformers" film is made in 3-D and due July 1, 2011 in the U.S.
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'