Video: Kanye West Previews New Songs at Facebook Headquarters
Kanye West takes an unusual approach to promote his next studio installment tentatively titled "Good Ass Job". While most of his fellow musicians prefer to go to major music events to do promotional effort, this rapper visited Facebook headquarters in Palo Alto, California to preview at least four of his new songs.
Dressed in a formal suit, Kanye climbed onto one of the tables in the Facebook office and spat some verses about getting laid. As the crowd cheered, he continued delivering other lines from his upcoming release. The songs that he previewed included "Mama's Boyfriend", "Chain Heavy" and "Lost in the World" and "Sweat on My Face".
In one point, the rap mogul reportedly even dissed Facebook's rival, Twitter. Indeed, he has no love for the micro-blogging site. Last year, he posted all-cap message on his official blog, "Why would I use twitter??? I only blog 5 percent of what I'm up to in the first place. I'm actually slow delivering content because I'm too busy actually busy being creative most of the time and if I'm not and I'm just laying on a beach I wouldn't tell the world. everything that twitter offers I need less of."
More Kanye West News
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday