Video: Kanye West Previews New Songs at Facebook Headquarters
Kanye West takes an unusual approach to promote his next studio installment tentatively titled "Good Ass Job". While most of his fellow musicians prefer to go to major music events to do promotional effort, this rapper visited Facebook headquarters in Palo Alto, California to preview at least four of his new songs.
Dressed in a formal suit, Kanye climbed onto one of the tables in the Facebook office and spat some verses about getting laid. As the crowd cheered, he continued delivering other lines from his upcoming release. The songs that he previewed included "Mama's Boyfriend", "Chain Heavy" and "Lost in the World" and "Sweat on My Face".
In one point, the rap mogul reportedly even dissed Facebook's rival, Twitter. Indeed, he has no love for the micro-blogging site. Last year, he posted all-cap message on his official blog, "Why would I use twitter??? I only blog 5 percent of what I'm up to in the first place. I'm actually slow delivering content because I'm too busy actually busy being creative most of the time and if I'm not and I'm just laying on a beach I wouldn't tell the world. everything that twitter offers I need less of."
More Kanye West News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest