Video: Kanye West Previews New Songs at Facebook Headquarters
Kanye West takes an unusual approach to promote his next studio installment tentatively titled "Good Ass Job". While most of his fellow musicians prefer to go to major music events to do promotional effort, this rapper visited Facebook headquarters in Palo Alto, California to preview at least four of his new songs.
Dressed in a formal suit, Kanye climbed onto one of the tables in the Facebook office and spat some verses about getting laid. As the crowd cheered, he continued delivering other lines from his upcoming release. The songs that he previewed included "Mama's Boyfriend", "Chain Heavy" and "Lost in the World" and "Sweat on My Face".
In one point, the rap mogul reportedly even dissed Facebook's rival, Twitter. Indeed, he has no love for the micro-blogging site. Last year, he posted all-cap message on his official blog, "Why would I use twitter??? I only blog 5 percent of what I'm up to in the first place. I'm actually slow delivering content because I'm too busy actually busy being creative most of the time and if I'm not and I'm just laying on a beach I wouldn't tell the world. everything that twitter offers I need less of."
More Kanye West News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?