Video: Kanye West Previews New Songs at Facebook Headquarters
Kanye West takes an unusual approach to promote his next studio installment tentatively titled "Good Ass Job". While most of his fellow musicians prefer to go to major music events to do promotional effort, this rapper visited Facebook headquarters in Palo Alto, California to preview at least four of his new songs.
Dressed in a formal suit, Kanye climbed onto one of the tables in the Facebook office and spat some verses about getting laid. As the crowd cheered, he continued delivering other lines from his upcoming release. The songs that he previewed included "Mama's Boyfriend", "Chain Heavy" and "Lost in the World" and "Sweat on My Face".
In one point, the rap mogul reportedly even dissed Facebook's rival, Twitter. Indeed, he has no love for the micro-blogging site. Last year, he posted all-cap message on his official blog, "Why would I use twitter??? I only blog 5 percent of what I'm up to in the first place. I'm actually slow delivering content because I'm too busy actually busy being creative most of the time and if I'm not and I'm just laying on a beach I wouldn't tell the world. everything that twitter offers I need less of."
More Kanye West News
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell