Video Premiere: Natasha Bedingfield's 'Touch'
Natasha Bedingfield debuts a music video supporting her new single "Touch". It kicks off with the scene which narrates opening lyrics of the song, "I was trying to cross the street when I tripped and spilled my coffee on a man who yelled at me, then he walked off in a hurry. Now he's gonna be late for work, so he called his secretary, said to cancel his appointment with the guy in the lobby."
Some grainy footage featuring random people doing their daily activities is also inserted in between Bedingfield's live performance scene. Near the end, the clip which is directed by Rich Lee shows an alternate ending about what happens if she didn't trip and spill her coffee on the business man while crossing the street.
"Touch" is taken from Natasha Bedingfield's new album "Strip Me" which is planned to be released this fall. The song was showcased live for the first time at an episode of "So You Think You Can Dance" earlier this month.
Natasha Bedingfield's "Touch" music video
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective