Video Premiere: Natasha Bedingfield's 'Touch'
Natasha Bedingfield debuts a music video supporting her new single "Touch". It kicks off with the scene which narrates opening lyrics of the song, "I was trying to cross the street when I tripped and spilled my coffee on a man who yelled at me, then he walked off in a hurry. Now he's gonna be late for work, so he called his secretary, said to cancel his appointment with the guy in the lobby."
Some grainy footage featuring random people doing their daily activities is also inserted in between Bedingfield's live performance scene. Near the end, the clip which is directed by Rich Lee shows an alternate ending about what happens if she didn't trip and spill her coffee on the business man while crossing the street.
"Touch" is taken from Natasha Bedingfield's new album "Strip Me" which is planned to be released this fall. The song was showcased live for the first time at an episode of "So You Think You Can Dance" earlier this month.
Natasha Bedingfield's "Touch" music video
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones
- Scarlett Johansson Is the Highest-Grossing Actress of All Time
- Real Reason Why Caitlyn Jenner Didn't Attend Khloe Kardashian's Birthday Party Revealed
- Ariel Winter Goes Naked in the Bathtub Days After Breakup
- 'Preacher' Gets Expanded Season 2, '12 Monkeys' Is Renewed for Season 3
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer