Usher Records Duet With Chris Brown, Debuting 'Hot Toddy' Ft. Jay-Z
Usher reportedly has hooked up with Chris Brown in a studio to record a duet song. According to Jamaica Observer, Reggae SumFest organizer Johnny Gourzong said the two stars laid the track at a studio in Montego Bay, Jamaica over the weekend.
While staying in the country, Usher and Chris Brown have also hit the stage together, joining forces at the recent Reggae SumFest. Brown took it to his Twitter to thank fans for the gig, "I wanna thank you jamaica for your wonderful embrace lastnight at the show... next time well do passa passa...lmao.. (oh hell naw) .love ya."
Usher is gearing up to follow up "Raymond vs. Raymond" with an extended play "Versus" in United States on August 24. Most recently, an audio stream of new song called "Hot Toddy" which features Jay-Z emerged.
As for Chris Brown, he is reportedly working on his next studio album. Last month, Drake told Extra that he was in studio with the "Kiss Kiss" singer. "I've been working all night," the rapper said. "I've just been in the studio. I was actually in the studio with Chris Brown for a little bit. Then I was studio hopping, seeing where I can lend my hand since I've done mine."
More Usher News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest