Usher Records Duet With Chris Brown, Debuting 'Hot Toddy' Ft. Jay-Z
Usher reportedly has hooked up with Chris Brown in a studio to record a duet song. According to Jamaica Observer, Reggae SumFest organizer Johnny Gourzong said the two stars laid the track at a studio in Montego Bay, Jamaica over the weekend.
While staying in the country, Usher and Chris Brown have also hit the stage together, joining forces at the recent Reggae SumFest. Brown took it to his Twitter to thank fans for the gig, "I wanna thank you jamaica for your wonderful embrace lastnight at the show... next time well do passa passa...lmao.. (oh hell naw) .love ya."
Usher is gearing up to follow up "Raymond vs. Raymond" with an extended play "Versus" in United States on August 24. Most recently, an audio stream of new song called "Hot Toddy" which features Jay-Z emerged.
As for Chris Brown, he is reportedly working on his next studio album. Last month, Drake told Extra that he was in studio with the "Kiss Kiss" singer. "I've been working all night," the rapper said. "I've just been in the studio. I was actually in the studio with Chris Brown for a little bit. Then I was studio hopping, seeing where I can lend my hand since I've done mine."
More Usher News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama