Usher Records Duet With Chris Brown, Debuting 'Hot Toddy' Ft. Jay-Z
Usher reportedly has hooked up with Chris Brown in a studio to record a duet song. According to Jamaica Observer, Reggae SumFest organizer Johnny Gourzong said the two stars laid the track at a studio in Montego Bay, Jamaica over the weekend.
While staying in the country, Usher and Chris Brown have also hit the stage together, joining forces at the recent Reggae SumFest. Brown took it to his Twitter to thank fans for the gig, "I wanna thank you jamaica for your wonderful embrace lastnight at the show... next time well do passa passa...lmao.. (oh hell naw) .love ya."
Usher is gearing up to follow up "Raymond vs. Raymond" with an extended play "Versus" in United States on August 24. Most recently, an audio stream of new song called "Hot Toddy" which features Jay-Z emerged.
As for Chris Brown, he is reportedly working on his next studio album. Last month, Drake told Extra that he was in studio with the "Kiss Kiss" singer. "I've been working all night," the rapper said. "I've just been in the studio. I was actually in the studio with Chris Brown for a little bit. Then I was studio hopping, seeing where I can lend my hand since I've done mine."
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support