'Pretty Little Liars' 1.09 Preview: The Perfect Storm
With two episodes left before the first half of season 1 ends, "Pretty Little Liars" moves up the scary meter a notch. A day of SAT testing is put on hold when a violent storm hits Rosewood. But instead of enjoying the academic postponement, the girls are stuck in the school dealing with the drama that follows them everywhere.
Each girl finds herself in the middle of a tense situation - whether it's between friends, potential love interests, a boyfriend and a parent, or between the past and the present, the girls will come out of the day thinking the SATs would have been a piece of cake compared to what they went through. Meanwhile, Byron leans on Ashley for advice on parenting as his relationship with Ella takes a turn for the worse.
The episode will also feature Aria and Mr. Fitz confessing their feelings during the storm. Explaining this, Lucy Hale who plays Aria told Zap2It, "It's not the end of the Fitz and Montgomery relationship. There's a little question about where he's gone, is he gone for good? Because in the books he goes away and when he goes away, he goes away for good ...but it's not the end of it."
"The Perfect Storm" airs August 3 on ABC Family. The network has ordered additional 12 episodes for season 1 that would bring the total to 22 episodes.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences