'Pretty Little Liars' 1.09 Preview: The Perfect Storm
With two episodes left before the first half of season 1 ends, "Pretty Little Liars" moves up the scary meter a notch. A day of SAT testing is put on hold when a violent storm hits Rosewood. But instead of enjoying the academic postponement, the girls are stuck in the school dealing with the drama that follows them everywhere.
Each girl finds herself in the middle of a tense situation - whether it's between friends, potential love interests, a boyfriend and a parent, or between the past and the present, the girls will come out of the day thinking the SATs would have been a piece of cake compared to what they went through. Meanwhile, Byron leans on Ashley for advice on parenting as his relationship with Ella takes a turn for the worse.
The episode will also feature Aria and Mr. Fitz confessing their feelings during the storm. Explaining this, Lucy Hale who plays Aria told Zap2It, "It's not the end of the Fitz and Montgomery relationship. There's a little question about where he's gone, is he gone for good? Because in the books he goes away and when he goes away, he goes away for good ...but it's not the end of it."
"The Perfect Storm" airs August 3 on ABC Family. The network has ordered additional 12 episodes for season 1 that would bring the total to 22 episodes.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London