'Pretty Little Liars' 1.09 Preview: The Perfect Storm
With two episodes left before the first half of season 1 ends, "Pretty Little Liars" moves up the scary meter a notch. A day of SAT testing is put on hold when a violent storm hits Rosewood. But instead of enjoying the academic postponement, the girls are stuck in the school dealing with the drama that follows them everywhere.
Each girl finds herself in the middle of a tense situation - whether it's between friends, potential love interests, a boyfriend and a parent, or between the past and the present, the girls will come out of the day thinking the SATs would have been a piece of cake compared to what they went through. Meanwhile, Byron leans on Ashley for advice on parenting as his relationship with Ella takes a turn for the worse.
The episode will also feature Aria and Mr. Fitz confessing their feelings during the storm. Explaining this, Lucy Hale who plays Aria told Zap2It, "It's not the end of the Fitz and Montgomery relationship. There's a little question about where he's gone, is he gone for good? Because in the books he goes away and when he goes away, he goes away for good ...but it's not the end of it."
"The Perfect Storm" airs August 3 on ABC Family. The network has ordered additional 12 episodes for season 1 that would bring the total to 22 episodes.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test