Video: Jonas Brothers Cover The Beatles' 'Drive My Car' at White House
Footage featuring Jonas Brothers singing at a special concert dubbed "Paul McCartney: The Library of Congress Gershwin Prize for Popular Song in Performance at the White House" which was taped last month has hit the web. Wearing suit, the three brothers performed The Beatles' "Drive My Car".
Before taking the stage, Kevin Jonas said they have broken their rule by accepting the offer to cover The Beatles. The oldest member of the band admitted that in their early career, they promised not to play any song from the legendary group because they thought they would never do a good enough job.
Spotted among the attendees were President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle as well as their daughters Sasha and Malia who put on huge smile when the Jonas boys came onto the stage. All people seemed to have good time. McCartney and Stevie Wonder were seen singing along from the audience seat.
Other stars coming to the special event were Faith Hill, Dave Grohl, Jack White, Elvis Costello, Emmylou Harris, Herbie Hancock, Corinne Bailey Rae, Lang Lang and Jerry Seinfeld.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars