Video: Jonas Brothers Cover The Beatles' 'Drive My Car' at White House
Footage featuring Jonas Brothers singing at a special concert dubbed "Paul McCartney: The Library of Congress Gershwin Prize for Popular Song in Performance at the White House" which was taped last month has hit the web. Wearing suit, the three brothers performed The Beatles' "Drive My Car".
Before taking the stage, Kevin Jonas said they have broken their rule by accepting the offer to cover The Beatles. The oldest member of the band admitted that in their early career, they promised not to play any song from the legendary group because they thought they would never do a good enough job.
Spotted among the attendees were President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle as well as their daughters Sasha and Malia who put on huge smile when the Jonas boys came onto the stage. All people seemed to have good time. McCartney and Stevie Wonder were seen singing along from the audience seat.
Other stars coming to the special event were Faith Hill, Dave Grohl, Jack White, Elvis Costello, Emmylou Harris, Herbie Hancock, Corinne Bailey Rae, Lang Lang and Jerry Seinfeld.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby