Video: Jonas Brothers Cover The Beatles' 'Drive My Car' at White House
Footage featuring Jonas Brothers singing at a special concert dubbed "Paul McCartney: The Library of Congress Gershwin Prize for Popular Song in Performance at the White House" which was taped last month has hit the web. Wearing suit, the three brothers performed The Beatles' "Drive My Car".
Before taking the stage, Kevin Jonas said they have broken their rule by accepting the offer to cover The Beatles. The oldest member of the band admitted that in their early career, they promised not to play any song from the legendary group because they thought they would never do a good enough job.
Spotted among the attendees were President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle as well as their daughters Sasha and Malia who put on huge smile when the Jonas boys came onto the stage. All people seemed to have good time. McCartney and Stevie Wonder were seen singing along from the audience seat.
Other stars coming to the special event were Faith Hill, Dave Grohl, Jack White, Elvis Costello, Emmylou Harris, Herbie Hancock, Corinne Bailey Rae, Lang Lang and Jerry Seinfeld.
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'