Video: Jonas Brothers Cover The Beatles' 'Drive My Car' at White House
Footage featuring Jonas Brothers singing at a special concert dubbed "Paul McCartney: The Library of Congress Gershwin Prize for Popular Song in Performance at the White House" which was taped last month has hit the web. Wearing suit, the three brothers performed The Beatles' "Drive My Car".
Before taking the stage, Kevin Jonas said they have broken their rule by accepting the offer to cover The Beatles. The oldest member of the band admitted that in their early career, they promised not to play any song from the legendary group because they thought they would never do a good enough job.
Spotted among the attendees were President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle as well as their daughters Sasha and Malia who put on huge smile when the Jonas boys came onto the stage. All people seemed to have good time. McCartney and Stevie Wonder were seen singing along from the audience seat.
Other stars coming to the special event were Faith Hill, Dave Grohl, Jack White, Elvis Costello, Emmylou Harris, Herbie Hancock, Corinne Bailey Rae, Lang Lang and Jerry Seinfeld.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal