Video: Jonas Brothers Cover The Beatles' 'Drive My Car' at White House
Footage featuring Jonas Brothers singing at a special concert dubbed "Paul McCartney: The Library of Congress Gershwin Prize for Popular Song in Performance at the White House" which was taped last month has hit the web. Wearing suit, the three brothers performed The Beatles' "Drive My Car".
Before taking the stage, Kevin Jonas said they have broken their rule by accepting the offer to cover The Beatles. The oldest member of the band admitted that in their early career, they promised not to play any song from the legendary group because they thought they would never do a good enough job.
Spotted among the attendees were President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle as well as their daughters Sasha and Malia who put on huge smile when the Jonas boys came onto the stage. All people seemed to have good time. McCartney and Stevie Wonder were seen singing along from the audience seat.
Other stars coming to the special event were Faith Hill, Dave Grohl, Jack White, Elvis Costello, Emmylou Harris, Herbie Hancock, Corinne Bailey Rae, Lang Lang and Jerry Seinfeld.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch